2020 MotoGP thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JJW View Post
    Dammit. I thought the best thing Jack did last week was finish.....
    Yeah - dumb arse again. If he stays on and gets 4th, he's probably 3rd in the championship now.

Vale would probably be 4th again if Marquez was there.

The 50 points Fabio has now is a good lead. Two Yamahas blow up two weeks in a row. Big problem for Fabio's championship chances that is.

Comment

• Tea leaves said bluebluebluered , i thought "red" was a ducati, but it was the red and white honda, i better get my act together
      ^roost

Comment

• Jack stuffed it up..............gonna be hard to make that up-smile
        Ultimate power breeds ultimate corruption ^roost

Comment

• Originally posted by poper View Post
          im just tipping yamaha 1,2,3, duc 4 .
          😎👍
          "Mindfulness has no interest in knowing the answers, it exists solely in understanding the questions"

Comment

• Moto 3

Not the usual Moto3 mayhem, but good to see Suzuki lead the race and stay on the bike to win Moto 3
            John McPhee didn't get punted off on last lap and took a well deserved 2nd

Comment

Im just tipping yamaha 1,2,3, duc 4 .
              I thought Nosty was the Oracle? Seems you are, nearly.

Comment

• When it comes to moto gp , uncle Nosty just wasnt interested , so im left to my own , err, tea leaves,[ im just an apprentice of thert]
                ^roost

Comment

Tea leaves said bluebluebluered , i thought "red" was a ducati, but it was the red and white honda, i better get my act together

Poper You were spot on.....finishers in order were ...
                  blu, blu, blu and red! As you predicted
                  Except Your weegee board ....Just mixed up the (wrong) class -
                  it was Moto2 not MotoGP.

Comment

• Let me get this straight.....he was going to race with this?...me thinks it was more of a phycological move more than anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max at the Flat View Post
                      Let me get this straight.....he was going to race with this?...me thinks it was more of a phycological move more than anything.
                      I reckon it's backfired too. Is that a genuine photo? They all said "No separation of the bone" after it happened. Need to see the outside of his arm now, as that hardware would need a big incision. If that was the case, then no wonder it hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete40 View Post

I reckon it's backfired too. Is that a genuine photo? They all said "No separation of the bone" after it happened. Need to see the outside of his arm now, as that hardware would need a big incision. If that was the case, then no wonder it hurt.
                        Yep that is real, it come off his instagram........with that amount of hardware coming off is not an option as there is a real possibility that he would lose his arm, if I was him I would sit out the season and get rid of the metalwork then come back......but again I am probably talking outta my ass!!

Comment

• Was never going to happen...
                          ^roost

Comment

• MM back in for a new plate, give it up son and come back next year

https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/94...-hospital-stay

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete40 View Post

He would have a pretty big incision for sure, I broke mine pretty much the same and I have a scar from elbow to shoulder!
                              Genius by name, rarely by nature
                              Wetblasting Alloy Parts - PM for details

Comment

Working...
                              X