Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula One going 2T...

https://f1i.com/news/365695-symonds-...rCjUk.facebook
    "Mindfulness has no interest in knowing the answers, it exists solely in understanding the questions"

They'll have him committed.

It'd be good if they freed the rules up to allow such things, mandating a V6 because passenger cars use them hasn't been good in any Motorsport since Nascar's second tier class did it in the 80's.
    Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does

Comment

When will these boffins realise that their core fan base doesn't give a toss about emissions or efficiency.

It's about speed, balls of steel, crashes, strategy and driving skills.

Those that want to pressure motor sport groups over environmental issues will A, never be a supporter and B, never be satisfied until the stop it all-together.
      Total Tools Penrith
      127 Coreen Avenue
      Best Service, Best Brands, Best Prices, Biggest Range.
      Like Us On Facebook

Comment

Where's it say anything about a V6? I didn't see that.

I see great sound, super fast possibilities.

Comment

I cant see it happening , they'd sound mad though .
          2018 SWM650dualsportX , 2013 Gasser 300rrrrr. 08 TE 450 . 04 WR Husky . 02 530 VOR . 00 DT200 . 01 SV650 . 96 250 exc . 92 KDX250 . 83 VF750f . 90 XL250 . 86 KX80 . CT 125 . CT 75

Comment

Originally posted by Pete40 View Post
            Where's it say anything about a V6? I didn't see that.

I see great sound, super fast possibilities.
            Meaning they are currently restricted to a V6, they need to free it up, still, if they went 2 stroke a V6 configuration would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom68 View Post
              Meaning they are currently restricted to a V6, they need to free it up, still, if they went 2 stroke a V6 configuration would be fine.
              I can see it now, a couple of 3 cyl 2 strokes from Suzuki's LJ50 bolted together. The sound would be magnificent.
              NO WUCKIN FURRIES.

Comment

Skidoo snowmobiles just released a 2t turbo, 850cc ,165hp . their 4t doesn't even compare in weight or performance and in high altitudes .
                ^roost

Comment

I've been realizing lately of all the toys I have, bikes, quads, jetskis... I don't have a snowmobile
                  It pumps one way and then it pumps the other...
                  you have to know what you're doing with these machines and wear gloves
                  Current rides: 125 trially, 200EXC, 2x 250EXCs, XR70, DRZ70, Banshee
                  https://paypal.me/dreamfieldtheory

Comment

Originally posted by RMJay84 View Post
                    I've been realizing lately of all the toys I have, bikes, quads, jetskis... I don't have a snowmobile
                    Only available in the freeworld countries, not to you or the general public in controlled societies ...your lucky to have a jetski,quad ,bike, enjoy them while you can.[you are paying more than anyone on the planet for the privilege]
                    ^roost

Comment

Originally posted by poper View Post
                      Only available in the freeworld countries, not to you or the general public in controlled societies ...your lucky to have a jetski,quad ,bike, enjoy them while you can.[you are paying more than anyone on the planet for the privilege]
                      Well that & no snow really.
                      '18 GG XC250!

Comment

Originally posted by shawbagga View Post
                        Well that & no snow really.
                        Don't let that stop you, just get some Red Bull sponsorship.

Comment

Originally posted by poper View Post
                          Nearly $1000 to renew a NSW jet ski licence for 10 years. Nearly $200 per year if renewed annually. Tax it out of existence.
                          "Mindfulness has no interest in knowing the answers, it exists solely in understanding the questions"

Comment

Originally posted by Nutty View Post
                            Nearly $1000 to renew a NSW jet ski licence for 10 years. Nearly $200 per year if renewed annually. Tax it out of existence.
                            Thanks to Gough Whitlam , he lived on a waterfront at Cronulla and told Bob Carr to do anything it takes to get rid of them, there were rules like, PWCs had to do 4knots in a certain area and boats could do any speed
                            ^roost

Comment

Working...
                            X