Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This flu is Armageddon on our doorstep!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • quote=380EXCQLD "No drama. I've been accused of being a picky mfer on more than one occasion."
    So have I: Wisdom is always clear in hindsight: Better to be safe than sorry: You're my paranoid kin.
    ================================================== ============

    We're apparently able to have our mask-off to smoke a cigarette.
    They're apparently sympathetic to addicts: 800% fag-tax can-be.
    Yet @ $1.20 given each fag: It's expensive to "get our mask-off".
    The More I Learn... The Less I Know.
    That Which Doesn't Change... Stays The Same.
    Those That Don't Fall... Just Aren't Trying Hard Enough.
    Genius or Idiot... Sadly it's Defined by the Mediocre Masses... With their Hindsight.
    Dicklaimer... The Text above is to be Evaluated by a Responsible Person... Prior to Any Action Being Taken.

    *George Carlin*What We Do*No Bravery*Tell the Truth*911*Genetic Armageddon*Carbon Tax*Interplanetary Climate Change*Fracking*Shock Doctrine*Extinction Protocol*

    Comment


    • Originally posted by normanator27 View Post
      My wife asked the question the other day, why isn't Andrews being sacked for such a debacle? My thought was, who else would be standing up for the job at a time like this?

      You're dead tight the rot starts at the top and goes right down to you're average Joe who keeps going to work with symptoms, and those who keep circulating in the community before and after getting tested while waiting for test results
      Andrews may well be a bungling idiot putting forward a brave face, but Scomo is an out of touch Moron with NFI, best he just go on another Holiday, Trumps just headed off on an avoid the issues break, Scomo can join him.
      Last edited by Tom68; 2 weeks ago.
      .
      Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
      .

      Comment


      • Andrews may well be the premier, but he reports to those who put him there. Like all the others, just a B grade actor with scripts written by the party strong men.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post
          Andrews may well be a bungling idiot putting forward a brave face, but Scomo is an out of touch Moron with NFI, best he just go on another Holiday.
          well, it is 'a' face albeit with a very confused look on it !



          - apparently he is all in this to get us

          Last edited by pk; 2 weeks ago.
          Time and tide . .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pk View Post
            well, it is 'a' face albeit with a very confused look on it !



            - apparently he is all in this to get us

            Two Morons with NFI, Dan seems to be growing a neck, a week ago his head was sunk between his shoulders, maybe the puppet master had him on the rack.

            Seriously though, he'd been doing the Headmaster thing but copping it up the khyber by his cops that wouldn't look after the new arrivals, then when they did they claimed they weren't trained to avoid coughs, sneezes and breaths from possible spreaders, coz that's complicated stuff that you need special forces training for.
            .
            Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
            .

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post
              Two Morons with NFI, Dan seems to be growing a neck, a week ago his head was sunk between his shoulders, maybe the puppet master had him on the rack.

              Seriously though, he'd been doing the Headmaster thing but copping it up the khyber by his cops that wouldn't look after the new arrivals, then when they did they claimed they weren't trained to avoid coughs, sneezes and breaths from possible spreaders, coz that's complicated stuff that you need special forces training for.
              - apparently Stage 4 lockdown coming soon
              Time and tide . .

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pk View Post
                - apparently Stage 4 lockdown coming soon
                We're in Stage 4 Melbourne and Mitchell.

                There's no such thing as lockdown, until cops get to work they're travelling citizens who need petrol, petrol stations have to be open, when they're on the beat they need Donut shops, Donut shop employees need to get to work more travelling citizens. Cops are too tight to keep Donut shops and Servos profitable so Zoo staff have to be allowed out to feed the animals, that still isn't enough so now you need people to keep the fish alive at the Melbourne Aquarium, now we're getting the k's up on our cars so we need mechanics at work to keep the cars going, mechanics aren't profitable with this amount of customers so we need the building industry to keep running, now with all these idiots out and about that can't prepare their own food and need breaks every couple of hours for OH&S we need Coffee shops open.
                THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A LOCKDOWN.

                Masks are our stage 4, sadly we aren't using proper anti viral masks and we aren't using masks properly due to ridiculous outside use requirements. So our stage 4 will have a limited effect and the Virus will enjoy a free reign on the bulk of the population, should only take a couple of years (forget a vaccine, we'll be a long way down the priority list) to get under control at this rate.

                Last edited by Tom68; 2 weeks ago.
                .
                Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                .

                Comment


                • Lockdown would be self perpetuating if everybody did what they were told without needing law enforcement to back it up.

                  Self perpetuating because everybody uninfected will eventually be expected to self isolate multiple times because every time they come out they'll come in range of everybody else that have just found out they're positive.

                  Eventually we'll get to a 50 or 60% rate of infected and recovered and lifting restrictions will be the only viable option to keep the World turning.

                  The only thing that mitigates the above is recognising recovered's, blindly accepting that they have at least a couple of years of some amount of resilience up to complete immunity and getting them freely out and about in the community.
                  Last edited by Tom68; 2 weeks ago.
                  .
                  Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                  .

                  Comment


                  • As befits a germ with no DNA, Corona has mutated into the Morona virus. Seems to mostly affect twenty to forty year old members of the gender that Spac doesnt subscribe to.^rof
                    fr250r, dr650se previous: dt175, ty175jc, alpina 350, ct110x, xr250y, ty250s, ec300
                    Its OK to be Human! - hopefully other precious monkeys wont be offended. #SheepToo
                    ALL LIVES MATTER!

                    Comment




                    • I'll bet she even wants to wear a mask into the Bank in future.

                      https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07...5825796055.jpg

                      Three time World kick boxing champion doesn't need a mask and doesn't like being touched.

                      https://www.3aw.com.au/fit-and-healt...4pLUGaYU5vmyP4
                      Last edited by Tom68; 2 weeks ago.
                      .
                      Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                      .

                      Comment


                      • If anyone saw the Chinese student kidnap scam on tv, id bet that is fully orchestrated by CCP, anyone who falls for that is a fool, [our gov has] . i mean how hard is it to stick a pineapple up you bum, take photos and the send the pics to your parents and ask them to put $1000[ransom] in your account and not to tell the police, thats 1970s uni prank stuff^rof [it kind of appears, the scamming ,even locally, has escalated by 1000%, just in the last few days]
                        ^roost

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by poper View Post
                          If anyone saw the Chinese student kidnap scam on tv, id bet that is fully orchestrated by CCP, anyone who falls for that is a fool, [our gov has] . i mean how hard is it to stick a pineapple up you bum, take photos and the send the pics to your parents and ask them to put $1000[ransom] in your account and not to tell the police, thats 1970s uni prank stuff^rof [it kind of appears, the scamming ,even locally, has escalated by 1000%, just in the last few days]
                          What did you spend the $1000 on?

                          Comment


                          • XR75 ,but that was only 400 bucks .
                            ^roost

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post

                              Three time World kick boxing champion doesn't need a mask and doesn't like being touched.

                              https://www.3aw.com.au/fit-and-healt...4pLUGaYU5vmyP4

                              Day niddn't shaw me da respect I diserved mate. Ima fit appy person mate.

                              - Obviously went to Bunnings to look for a fight. Same as the blonde. Good on them, great opportunity to stand up and show the world how messed up some people are..

                              Comment


                              • Has anybody considered that people preparing your food, after cooking, masked or not (the virus goes through and around masks) are transferring the virus. The experts do claim we get it from surfaces to mucous membranes.

                                You're far more likely to get it from a breath of somebodies virus filled exhalation but we pretty much can't stop that (only slow it) and keep the World turning.

                                Dan get the Aged care facilities and Health care workers sorted.
                                Last edited by Tom68; 1 week ago.
                                .
                                Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X