• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 model GasGas 300R pricing

Just got confirmation, ride away in the sunshine state = $12200

Still no delivery date.
    Dennis

I treat my body like a temple..........my only downfall is that I worship Bundy Rum

Yep! Pricing isn't too disimilar to previous years. Delivery dates are in the same boat as previous years too. As much as I love my bike and want the best for the brand its near impossible to get anyone to buy one... Because even those that have the money and want the bike still have to wait 6 months before they can get one to buy site unseen.

Comment

Who got the suspension gig for 13 r's.
      JOHN
      300 exc "13 :laughingsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MANAGER View Post
        Who got the suspension gig for 13 r's.
        CC zokes / ohlins 888 again from what ive read

Berg FE350, The last one........
        Honda CRF450R
        KX250 BTX
        Suzuki TLS1000
        MSMCC

Comment

Yep! And the Shitbox model gets 45mm Zokes and Sachs shock! Goofs. You want the button you get the bad boingers.

Comment

This guy looks happy with the 2013.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355886728.237650.jpg

Pic of the air box. Battery is in the seat base.
            ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355886783.121148.jpg
            'Failed Login Notification on dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums'
            Click here:http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/forum/s...d.php?t=117730

Don't like a post or thread? Click on this icon in the top right of the post.
            It will be actioned much faster than sending a PM to me or another moderator.

2018 KTM & Husky 250/300 JD Jetting Kits now in stock!

Comment

Does not look like it will be in time to stuff in my stocking

2 weeks off and no new bike to play with ^frt
              Dennis

I treat my body like a temple..........my only downfall is that I worship Bundy Rum

Comment

Originally posted by Jakobi View Post
                Yep! And the Shitbox model gets 45mm Zokes and Sachs shock! Goofs. You want the button you get the bad boingers.
                Will be interesting to see how 'bad' they are since HRG was supposed to have been brought in to 'tune' the package.

If they have made the mods recommended by local tuners for the forks and shocks, then they might still be a good package.
                Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by Jakobi View Post
                  looks we got lucky with the 12's
                  Bikes: 2015 Sherco SE-r 300 factory
                  2012 gasgas ec250 elec start (now a 300)

Previous bike:
                  97 yammy wr250
                  2007 zx10r ninja
                  2004 r1
                  2004 gsxr1000
                  2002 aprillia rsv1000
                  98 gsxr600
                  95 fzr 600

Comment

No fmf muffler this year either by the looks of it

Donny you could sell ice to Eskimos

Berg FE350, The last one........
                    Honda CRF450R
                    KX250 BTX
                    Suzuki TLS1000
                    MSMCC

Comment

I think the R model gets a decent can. The base model they have really scrimped out on and I think the sales will suffer because of it. No ones buying em yet because they all want the R. The R's aren't here and don't even have a delivery date. I'm going to save my coins for another year yet. I'll take the bike off the run for the annual again. Top and bottom ends and full fork service. I don't think it needs a revalve up front. Seems to do everything just fine!

Comment

Originally posted by gasser_neil View Post
                        looks we got lucky with the 12's
                        yep my point exactley who in their right mind would want to buy a bike with 21 year old front fork tecnology?

Give me a 300R with electric start for F@#$%ks sake. minimise the amount of models,get them to the door at the right time to be competitive with the competition. sell a shitload of bikes

I reckon Solo imports must be pulling their hair out with the lost opportunities.

my 2c

ollie
                        OLLIE
                        07 EC300 GasGas (not being used enough)
                        DRZ400E (Exxon Valdez) 28 ltr Safari tank and Motard wheels

Comment

Bloody oath Ollie. I don't know how much pull John has with the spaniards but from what I'm seeing it doesn't look like much. Feels like we get the dreggs after the rest of the world has got their bikes. I understand its a small factory and as demand increases the supply dates push back a bit but like you said, they need to stop building so many models and get bikes ready for people to buy.

We (gasgas) don't have a very bright future really unless if they can pick up. Now with Beta and soon also Sherco building 250/300 2T's their are even more options for the potential buyer. Whinge whinge rant rant.

I still love my bike

Ps. I don't even think the late deliveries hurt so much as that it never co-incides with the marketting or hype up. If you knew it would be Feb and it actually arrived in Feb people would time their saving efforts for Feb and their mindset would be solid knowing thats when they'll have their new bike.

Comment

Well mine is now paid for.

That is one hurdle out of the way.

Poms got their R models delivered already.
                            Dennis

Comment

Well, for those of us with 2012 models, should see the value of them remain high.
                              With a 2012 you can have your cake and eat it too (great suspension and electric start)
                              www.bulknutrients.com.au - Australia's largest range of sports supplements, direct from the manufacturer.

www.bioflexnutrition.com.au - Australia's purest supplements with dirt bike specific endurance products being developed.

Comment

Working...
                              X