No announcement yet.

200exc ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay for 200's.....I'm getting another one for my next bike.....If I can ever afford another bike......I keeps buying dumb-ass things instead, like a drag-car and a shed to put it in.
    cheers 200 queers
    YZ 250 2T

Comment

200 is a go
      im 105 kg when not kitted in riding gear
      the button is not a worry-starts easier than xr 250

plenty of power,hyde bash plate includes pipe gaurd
      my bike does 120klm before reaching reserve
      im still getting used to it ,going to have some fun on it
      350 jawa twin,sl125,xl350,xl350(newer),tt500(orange and silver)tt500(orange and silver)another one,it250,wr400 98 model,wr250 2002 model,te250 husky good bike except all the problems
      06 exc 200 and now for sale

Comment

Originally posted by LeeroyR
        yay for 200's.....I'm getting another one for my next bike.....If I can ever afford another bike......I keeps buying dumb-ass things instead, like a drag-car and a shed to put it in.
        cheers 200 queers
        OK since no-one else has offered, I'll do ya a favour and take that dumb-ass Torrie of ya hands. Go orn you know you want that 200. Oh you can keep the shed.
        I love GREEN

^roost '98 KDX/KX 200 Hybrid "Tweaked by Terry" ^roost

Some people are like slinkys, good for nothing really but you still get a laugh pushing em down the stairs...

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they
        start making vacuum cleaners.

Windows95 is a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit shell of an 8-bit O/S originally
        written for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1-bit of competition.

Club Mud #147

Comment

thanks for the info.

Has anyone put an auto clutch on a 200?

Since everyone talks about it being like a mountain bike (and I love riding my MTB) it would be good to have a left hand bar mounted rear brake
          ________
          Cheers
          Pagey

Club Mud Member

Comment

Ktm 200

I had a 99 200 exc and bloody loved the thing, especially after my 03 450exc just dropped a valve, destroying the piston conrod and barell.
            I rebuilt the 200 at a fraction of the cost and did it by myself.
            I love both bikes but had some great times on the 200 that was also cheaper to run and keep running.
            The power spread on the 200 with the six speed box on a 2 stroke makes it a great bike.
            People should not underestermate the trial speed they can be ridden at, people allways go with the notion of bigger is better.
            Great tourqe light and no break outs on the rear.

My 2 cents anywhay.

Cheers
            Chop Chop.

Comment

Originally posted by PageyXR
              thanks for the info.

Has anyone put an auto clutch on a 200?

Since everyone talks about it being like a mountain bike (and I love riding my MTB) it would be good to have a left hand bar mounted rear brake
              There are two items on the list for my 200, one being a recluse. I have ridden other bikes with these units on them and what a difference.

There is a 02 200 for sale on dirtblokes
              Embrace Dementa
              Ride a new track every day

Comment

Can't go wrong!
                It pumps one way and then it pumps the other...
                you have to know what you're doing with these machines and wear gloves
                Current rides: 125 trially, 200EXC, 2x 250EXCs, XR70, DRZ70, Banshee
                https://paypal.me/dreamfieldtheory

Comment

Working...
                X