Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 25/8/19

Hi guys.

Is anyone riding Kandanga or Imbil areas this Sunday?

Looking to venture out further than the usual Glasshouse area for a ride.

I have ridden Imbil area on a previous Xmas ride and would love to get back up there.

Feel free to message me directly if preferred.

Thanks.

Anthony

Just be aware that the Gympie Muster is on this weekend so it'd probably be an idea to avoid Amamoor.
    Platinum Club Mud 697

"Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical minority and promoted by mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Thanks mate.

I actually didn't realise it was this weekend.

Cheers.

Comment

Is anyone riding this area on the 7/9/19? A mate and I are planning to explore the area. Happy to tag along with someone if you’re going to be in the area.

Cheers

Comment

I ride out there quite often just message me when u are keen 0418762845
          [/B]dan@koolline.com.auprevious bikes yz 80j cr125 ,pe 250, dt 200, tt250, vulcan 2lt, now ttr125lw and wr450 now gone orange ktm 450 excf

Comment

I live out there and know the place fairly well. I'm overseas at present but be back (very unfit lol) begining Nov . I'm now rarely on this forum since moving to QLD so flick me a txt to connect. I'm a good mid level rider but concerned re an on going knee issue which hopefully will resolve with my time off.
            0427773339. Pm me on what's app at present re on an overseas SIM card and don't receive Aust txt.
            sigpic
            Still Roosting N Smokin em at 57
            KTM 300 17
            KTM 450 EXC 12 blinged... wahoo- the change is amazing
            KTM 450 08 Choice suspension. Quickshot3,...long list of trick bits.. -gone the trusty old gal !
            Supertenere 10 trick
            KTM 300 05 -fast n furious
            KTM 200 05 Tricked out
            DRZ 400 nothing stock XR 650 worked -hot
            YZ 125 01 great all rounder XR 600 Tub of lard!!

"Change begins when you ask the right questions"

Comment

Working...
            X