dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums (http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/forum/index.php)
-   Oyster Bay MCC (http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   OBMCC 2016 Calendar (http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/forum/showthread.php?t=121774)

capri70 16-02-2016 08:47 PM

OBMCC 2016 Calendar
 
It's been about a year since I posted here........same but different


http://www.obmcc.com/#!calendar/mainPage

tmac450 17-02-2016 07:03 AM

Does that mean we'll see you at a few events this year then?

Nutty 17-02-2016 07:47 AM

Might do a few myself. Would love to go back to Dargle Grasstrack...

capri70 17-02-2016 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmac450 (Post 1969877)
Does that mean we'll see you at a few events this year then?

Maybe Trent..........but not wattle flat, that's the a55hole of the earth.

tmac450 28-07-2016 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nutty (Post 1969879)
Might do a few myself. Would love to go back to Dargle Grasstrack...

BHJMTC has had a few rounds there this year.

OBMCC has as GT coming up again at Sleets, pretty good event.

Quote:

Originally Posted by capri70 (Post 1969899)
Maybe Trent..........but not wattle flat, that's the a55hole of the earth.

Can't argue with that one.

Maybe we'll see both of you at the Nowra round on the 7th?


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.