View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008
dbw Pro Addict

Thumbs up Why do so many turn up to beginners rides and not the graded rides I'm polling it

The beginners rides seem to be popular and Hamish has suggested that there are plenty of quick riders on these rides , but I'm wondering why they don't get involved with many or any other posted rides ,i know some aren't posted but if you would like to go on a ride you can surely send a pm to the DBW CREW that you know are riding xy destination .

I like the social aspect as well but after riding awhile you realise that dust ,weather , track conditions all play a large part in your decision to go for a ride on a certain day .

Is it the crew that are hosting the ride or the grade , location that are the negatives .

Are these beginner rides the ground work you need to meet crew so you can then venture out on other rides .Meeting similar grade riders on these rides is where your at, before you wanna venture out i suppose is a big possibility .

I thought it timely to ask a few questions while the interest is there from the beginners ride, i know a lot of other DBW CREW are probly thinking the same questions or similar.

THIS IS NOT AIMED AT THE BEGINNERS THEMSELVES ,JUST THOSE THAT MAYBE COULD STEP UP TO A GRADED RIDE OR LEAD A RIDE IN THERE RIDE AREA COMFORT ZONE .