dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Ride Reports & Local Issues > New South Wales Ride Reports & Local Issues

New South Wales Ride Reports & Local Issues Proudly Sponsored by www.01moto.com.au Beta Sydney

Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Pro

Bendalong Summer Loop 3rd Dec

What a great day out, just what the doctor ordered to run in a new engine

9 started out, Dave leading the way, Chris, Wazza, John, Gus, Terry who could not live any closer to Wandy, CW-Craig who left us midway through to go to an afternoon engagement, Hato and myself.

Thanks, Dave for posting and leading the way. Don't worry about getting a little bit lost out the back of Cudmirrih somewhere as it was a bit of relief from the afternoon heat. Their are roads, tracks and singles everywhere but with Hato's GPS guidance's we were soon back into some cooler awesome single.

Big thumbs up to Hato for his excellent sweep duties all ride and nobody got left behind

It was great to get back on the Berg again, I have forgotten how powerful a tight 300 is

Beachy
Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Pro

I had a good ride, ended up doing 109 kms.
Dave found a nice quiet spot overlooking Monument Bay for lunch

I think a couple of bikes had a quick lay down in the shallow creek for a cool off.
Old 1 Week Ago
Maico loving Chiko roll munching
coach driving international playboy.
Inaugural winner of ADB 'Golden Chiko' award.

Location: Batemans Bay. The place God created so he could go trail riding
A great ride, the perfect way to get back into it after being off the bike for 12 months. Thanks to all who attended and to Dave for organising and Hato for sweeping.

Maico will rise again!

The Chiko Roll - Health food of a nation.
Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Pro

Glad you guys enjoyed the ride. My thanks also to Hatto for sweeping and having his GPS on board, no breakdowns and no big offs which is always good and only 1 flat front tyre near the finish. A swim at Washerwomans beach during lunch could be the go next time. It's a great spot.
Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Pro

And no ill side effects from drinking from the rainwater tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindmandave View Post
Glad you guys enjoyed the ride. My thanks also to Hatto for sweeping and having his GPS on board, no breakdowns and no big offs which is always good and only 1 flat front tyre near the finish. A swim at Washerwomans beach during lunch could be the go next time. It's a great spot.