dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Manufacturers > Honda Forum

Honda Forum For the Red Riders

Old 27-07-2012
DBW Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED1 View Post
The ADR loom part No for an 06 is 31111-ADR-450X, it is locally made by Protech who do all the ADR work for Honda, the RRP price is $477.
Thanks Red / Manager

Yeah that's almost the part number I'm after (I was told 32111-ADR-450X) - had the same $477 price quoted from local Honda dealer (although the young bloke said it was coming from Japan) - I queried him, as it's obviously an Aust only ADR part, "are you sure it's not made and installed locally?" - "Nope, Japan - 2-4 weeks back-order" he says. Monkeys!

$477's a bit steep for some wires & a few plugs!

I might have a slim chance of sourcing a used loom locally through mates / wreckers, otherwise a Rocky Mountain kit is looking like my option, and then checking the detailed conversion against your diagram Red

Thanks again for your help guys

Last edited by Greenpot; 27-07-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: typo
Old 27-07-2012
dbw Pro Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenpot View Post
Thanks Red / Manager

Yeah that's almost the part number I'm after (I was told 32111-ADR-450X) - had the same $477 price quoted from local Honda dealer (although the young bloke said it was coming from Japan) - I queried him, as it's obviously an Aust only ADR part, "are you sure it's not made and installed locally?" - "Nope, Japan - 2-4 weeks back-order" he says. Monkeys!

$477's a bit steep for some wires & a few plugs!

I might have a slim chance of sourcing a used loom locally through mates / wreckers, otherwise a Rocky Mountain kit is looking like my option, and then checking the detailed conversion against your diagram Red

Thanks again for your help guys

Sorry, typo!!

You could try these guys but a bit more expensive.

http://www.bajadesigns.com/ProductDe...d-0507-Crf450x
Old 27-07-2012
DBW Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED1 View Post
Sorry, typo!!
Cheers Red - no probs, easy mistake mate

It does suck though that I can get a full kit (with wiring, all lights, horn & relays) delivered to my door in a few days (from 1/2 way round the world) for less than half the price of the LOCALLY made wiring loom on its own - exc postage, and a 2 week+ wait!

What the hell is wrong!?! Crazy
Old 30-07-2012
DBW Expert

Just on a rough chance...

... does anyone maybe have (or know of someone who might have) a spare / 2nd hand ADR wiring loom for a CRF 250/450X sitting around that they'd be interested in selling to get a fellow brother riding again!

I have all the lights etc, just need the central wiring loom linking front to rear ?? It was removed (& then seemingly lost) by previous owner

Thanks guys for any help
Old 31-07-2012
DBW Expert

Sorted...Hopefully
Picked up a loom tonight - new project is to rewire it all in and get speedo working, or do a good job of tangling it all up for auto sparky to fix!
Soon to be rego'd & riding

Old 3 Weeks Ago
DBW Dweller

hey, i am having trouble finding a ADR wiring diagram that has the road lights for crf250x my manual diagram doesn't show them. Does anyone have one. thanks