dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Organise a Ride for Yourself. > Tasmania Rides

Old 2 Weeks Ago
"The Crack Of DOOM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktm wrench View Post
My 2015 WR250f is due for new F&R tyres, any suggestions on what tyres i should try??
I'm going to be giving the Shinko 505 Cheater a try next, but at the moment I'm enjoying the IRC M5B. On the front I have the Goldentyre GT216AA and it's doing great.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
dbw Pro Legend

I just did a quick search on the 216 fatty and they get a great review.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
DBW Clubman

Lilydale is one of the closest areas I can think of that has good riding near Launceston. Deloraine is a cracker as well.

Shoot up Doaks road in Lilydale and you can end up in some good riding - can head towards an old enduro track along the ridge towards Golconda, or head out on tracks to Myrtle Park. You're not far from Corkerys Road then and some powerline tracks and the sideling near Scottsdale... and on it goes to the coast if you want.

Cheers Leigh.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Thanks leigh I'll check them out.