dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Off Track Talk

Off Track Talk Off Topic Stuff, Bench Racing and Other Topics - keep them clean!!!
Proudly Sponsored by www.torpedo7.com.au

Old 07-01-2008
dbw Pro Legend

And the cRudd begins.....

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...005961,00.html

Kayashano you there? Funny how there are only around 5 abo's that are actually proven to be subject to the whole 'stolen generation' bull sh!t....

Shit I wish the poms would give the Irish a couple of billion for starving them out during the potato famine....Id be rich!!!
Old 07-01-2008
dbw Factory Pro

Howard avoided this scam for years because he was clever enough to see what would happen, it was the previous Labor govt. and the current one that keep putting in the spotlight to get elected.
Old 07-01-2008
dbw Pro Legend

Betcha some of your best mates are "Abo's" aren't they

just goes to prove what they say about the Irish eh?

Bruce C.
do unto others
Old 07-01-2008
dbw Pro Addict

Jesus, whilst I am not downplaying what happened to them, It was seen at the time as being in their "best interests". Imagine if we just made them slaves like many other countries did? What sort of money would they be chasing then? Same shit different day with the minority screaming loud and long to try and get their way. Hopefully it will never happen.

Previous rides - KTM625sxc '05 , WR250F '06, 2006 CRF250F, 2004 WR450F, 1996 TE410 Husky

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1234 View Post
then either my DR is the best one the factory put out that year, or i'm just damn good. It did 0-100 in 2nd gear in 7 seconds
Quote:
ok i'll admit it, the DR sucks .. He awakens
Old 07-01-2008
dbw Pro Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivisibility View Post

Bruce C.
do unto others
Whilst it wasn't aimed at me I admit I have some Irish in my blood so do expand on what you're trying to point out here Bruce.

Previous rides - KTM625sxc '05 , WR250F '06, 2006 CRF250F, 2004 WR450F, 1996 TE410 Husky

Quote:
then either my DR is the best one the factory put out that year, or i'm just damn good. It did 0-100 in 2nd gear in 7 seconds
Quote:
ok i'll admit it, the DR sucks .. He awakens
Old 07-01-2008
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:

Bruce C.
do unto others
Actually yeah I do have some Abo mates ya d!ckhead!!! How is Abo any different to Aussie, Yank or Pom? You insuating Im racist is almost as laughable as Japan calling us racist for arguing against them whailing....

I unlike you who have probably never even meet an abo have spent a considerable amount of time with them in S.A and the N.T, but I bet you have seen some on T.V so you win lol
Old 07-01-2008
Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackawoody View Post
Jesus, whilst I am not downplaying what happened to them.
You should down play it, the hast casts were the ones taken away because they would not accepted by the tribes.
Very few true blacks were taken.
Old 07-01-2008
dbw Pro Legend

Woody you posted a nano-second before I, do not actually find your comments offensive, actually agree with the no money approach, just acknowledgement of what DID happen,(some of my mates have been Gorri's, my kids godfather is mixed race Goori)) irish in my mob as well, however I really object to vilifying anyone as I was heavily subjected to this crap as a child from a mixed race marriage.

Bruce C.
Old 07-01-2008
Shrek

Quote:
Woody you posted a nano-second before I, do not actually find your comments offensive, actually agree with the no money approach, just acknowledgement of what DID happen,(some of my mates have been Gorri's, my kids godfather is mixed race Goori)) irish in my mob as well, however I really object to vilifying anyone as I was heavily subjected to this crap as a child from a mixed race marriage.

Bruce C.
Whites are still being taken away and the blacks are not, even though the gov dept know they are being abused/mistreated, that was proven only a few months ago at Rosemedow in NSW with that poor little 4-5yo boy being kiilled.

the whole situation sux.

edit- Maybe I'm full of crap, just remembered that little girl who starved to death.
Old 07-01-2008
dbw Pro Legend

I agree young Shrekky, the blanket approach to any of these issues has never & will never work, I wish I had the answers.
A child at risk is a child at risk, nothing else should come into the equation but that childs overall wellbeing.
To the nah sayers if this "lost generation" never happened someone better tell a heap of the damaged souls I've known, I'll put you in contact with a few, listen to their stories around a camp after a days work, meet their brothers & sisters and then tell me none of it ever happened.

Bruce C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZOBqChoLGY