dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Off Track Talk

Off Track Talk Off Topic Stuff, Bench Racing and Other Topics - keep them clean!!!
Proudly Sponsored by www.torpedo7.com.au

Old 09-06-2015
dbw Factory Pro

I'm Rich...

Just got this E-mail (along with 4 NAB account details update's, Don't have a NAB account.), seems the Nigerian's have moved countries.
I'd better hurry up and send thru my details..

CONFIDENTIAL SECURITY CLEARANCE

CARGO UNIT 1

John F. Kennedy International Airport

Adres: New York, NY 11430, USA

Code: JFK

Ref: Package With Reg #: JFKA772313AP.

Attention: Beneficiary,

In view of your inability to receive your package with Reg #: JKFA772313AP originally scheduled to be delivered to you by a Diplomatic Agent from the Foreign Payment Service of the United Nation's Final Compensation Committee (UNFCC)

This package in a Metal Box valued US$5.5 million (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) arrived John F. Kennedy International Airport via British Airways Flight No. BA460. The Diplomat from the Foreign Payment Service of the United Nation's Compensation Committee (UNCC) accompanying the package, applied for the release of this package for delivery to your address and has not shown up for the release and onward delivery to you.

I am writing to inform you that the days of grace have expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of US$10.00 daily. Please reaffirm your desire to receive this package so that it will be delivered to your address immediately.

Note that this notice serves as our Last Notice to you as our department will be compelled to list your package as an UNCLAIMED PACKAGE and it may be confiscated by the U.S. Customs if you don't respond immediately for the release and onward delivery of the package to you.

Reconfirm your Contact Address where you want the package delivered to and also your direct telephone number.

Sincerely

Joe Hubert

(Cargo Unit Director)

John F. Kennedy International Airport

'16 250EXC
Old 09-06-2015
dbw Pro Addict

Location: Mt Druitt West, used to live in Mt Druitt East, also lived in Mt Druitt North and South.
Im waiting on a parcelIm going to send $10 notes to that address everyday until my parcel arrives. thanks for the headsup Daggy.
Old 09-06-2015
dbw Pro Legend

I received this one last week, seemed legit.

Mr. X <vitapac@vitapacasia.com>

May 30 (10 days ago)

My name is Gary Mann; I?m currently a captain of the United States Marine, born in Turin-Italy currently deployed to Kabul, Afghanistan on a covert operation. I am placing my 26years military career at your mercy contacting you for this partnership and project. My unit recently conducted a black-ops search and seize mission at a particular residence of a known Taliban chieftain and notorious drug lord. We came across a little over $50,000,000.00 in cash.

The four of us debated what to do with the funds and decided to split it between ourselves. Since we are still in active service, I have so far contacted an investment military lawyer who has advised me to get a contingent beneficiary. The funds will be made clean as an investment with a known convenient shop and the proceeds liquidated to my nominated beneficiary. My request is simple, act as my contingent beneficiary and 25% of the total amount will be yours for gratification and partnership. Note that this will be processed under a legitimate framework.

Please this information is for your eyes only as I stand untold risks should a third party learn of this. Please get back to me if you are willing to help me.

Gary Mann
Old 09-06-2015
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tablecow View Post

May 30 (10 days ago)

My name is Gary Mann; I?m currently a captain of the United States Marine, born in Turin-Italy currently deployed to Kabul, Afghanistan on a covert operation. I am placing my 26years military career at your mercy contacting you for this partnership and project. My unit recently conducted a black-ops search and seize mission at a particular residence of a known Taliban chieftain and notorious drug lord. We came across a little over $50,000,000.00 in cash.

The four of us debated what to do with the funds and decided to split it between ourselves. Since we are still in active service, I have so far contacted an investment military lawyer who has advised me to get a contingent beneficiary. The funds will be made clean as an investment with a known convenient shop and the proceeds liquidated to my nominated beneficiary. My request is simple, act as my contingent beneficiary and 25% of the total amount will be yours for gratification and partnership. Note that this will be processed under a legitimate framework.

Please this information is for your eyes only as I stand untold risks should a third party learn of this. Please get back to me if you are willing to help me.

Gary Mann
Hahaha "True Lies"
Old 09-06-2015
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tablecow View Post

May 30 (10 days ago)

Gary Mann
Yep!!! Gary Mann sounds like a bonafide Eye-Talian

Old 10-06-2015
dbw Pro Legend

I received this letter in the mail recently. I'm going to be rich. The odd thing about it though is that Dr Brown's address is in the United Kingdom, yet judging by the stamps, it was posted from South Africa. I'm sure it's legit and he was just so busy that he didn't get a chance to post me my letter until he was on holidays in South Africa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2015
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
You just blew $3.125m by posting that here, are you mad?!?!
Old 10-06-2015
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak Face View Post
You just blew $3.125m by posting that here, are you mad?!?!
I know right, I did send Gary an email requesting 30% but he chose not to respond.
Old 11-06-2015
Bikefreak

I had this rubbish out with Telstra regarding stopping spam and dodgy emails.

They said you will have to change your email address. I said but then they will just start all over again spamming a new email address. Telstra said yes they will.....but it will slow them down a bit until they find your new email address.
Great system.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Old 18-06-2015
dbw Pro

I had a couple of messages left on my home phone last week... Was apparently some mob acting on behalf of the ATO saying that I need to pay fine(s) asap otherwise I will have arrest warrants out on my behalf.
So I'm having to spend money to keep myself out of cuffs, and not collect my many millions of dollars.
I always have the worst luck. Is it really too much to ask for some Nigerian prince to give me at least $5,000,000?