dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Organise a Ride for Yourself. > South Australia Rides

Old 04-08-2018
dbw Pro

Barossa riding, looking for new mates

Hi guys, it has been some time since I have been on this website, probably a good 5 years or more.

Previously I was a young lad but an now 27 and have purchased a house out in the Barossa and brought my crf450x up this weekend from my parents house in town and went riding with the old man.

We hit up the tracks around Rocky creek road and had some good fun.

On the way back we went past South Parra resivour over the bridge towards Williamstown and saw three bikes having a great time.

I remember previously as a younger lad visiting in there and had a great time with a ride organised on this site.

Hopefully some fellas who are keen riders around the Barossa and frequent Crawford/Warren area are keen up meet up at some stage.

I'd love a pm especially if you were any of three the riders I saw on Saturday, I was very jealous!!!

Cheers.

Matt.
Old 11-08-2018
dbw Pro

Any one haha??? Have posted on the Barossa online chat also if anyone frequents it I hope?