dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Organise a Ride for Yourself. > New South Wales Rides

New South Wales Rides Proudly Sponsored by www.01moto.com.au Beta Sydney

Old 11-06-2013
With 3 eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazza View Post
So everyone that's coming is starting from the 'Bay then?
I won't be riding Waz. And still a maybe for Sat night. With a bit of luck I might have a couple of passengers for the movie.
Old, slow, happy... and a little confused
Old 16-06-2013
Maico loving Chiko roll munching
coach driving international playboy.
Inaugural winner of ADB 'Golden Chiko' award.

Location: Batemans Bay. The place God created so he could go trail riding
Here's some happy DBW'ers just before the movie started. It was a great days ride and then a great movie and social night afterwards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E Dogs movie night, B' Bay, June 2013 (3).jpg (44.1 KB, 70 views)

Maico will rise again!

The Chiko Roll - Health food of a nation.
Old 16-06-2013
Maico loving Chiko roll munching
coach driving international playboy.
Inaugural winner of ADB 'Golden Chiko' award.

Location: Batemans Bay. The place God created so he could go trail riding
Cliiint won the raffle, which was about $900 worth of soft luggage for adventure riding, a Giant Loop saddle bag, a tank bag and a roll top duffel. Then at the dinner afterwards he donated it back to be auctioned off with the money going to the Cancer Foundation, which was what the whole night was raising funds for.
If you haven't seen E Dogs movie Continental Drift you can get a copy from him or with the latest Trail Zone mag.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E Dogs movie night, B' Bay, June 2013 (14).jpg (38.0 KB, 61 views)

Maico will rise again!

The Chiko Roll - Health food of a nation.
Old 16-06-2013
scott1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazza View Post
Cliiint won the raffle, which was about $900 worth of soft luggage for adventure riding, a Giant Loop saddle bag, a tank bag and a roll top duffel. Then at the dinner afterwards he donated it back to be auctioned off with the money going to the Cancer Foundation, which was what the whole night was raising funds for.
If you haven't seen E Dogs movie Continental Drift you can get a copy from him or with the latest Trail Zone mag.
well done cliiint. love ya work. cheers scott
Old 16-06-2013
dbw Pro Addict

haha clint ya lucky fella,
saw some bikes in the bay this morn on my way to termiel to ride with nutty
Old 16-06-2013
With 3 eyes.

I considered keeping the gear and putting it on fleabay but decided not to. One reason was that I couldn't be bothered with the mucking around and maybe getting $900. The other reason was that if I sold it on the night, I might not get the full value but I would be able to sell it to some of the people who had already supported the event and also get a few bucks that I could share a portion of.

We finished up with just over $650. And I have to set the record straight in that I did not give Black-Dog all of the proceeds, I gave him $100. (See? I'm not really that nice a bloke) The rest went to the Cliiint Family Memorial Mortgage Fund in order to relieve the financial pressures. Oh, I also bought a video of the ride.

A great night, a great movie and a noice venue after at the Starfish. But the pizza was a bit thin on the ground and a stop off at Maccas was in order on the home trip.
Old 19-06-2013
DBW Dweller

thanks Cliiint

Thanks Cliiint for coming down for the event and donating some of you prize money back
well done thank you
We raised just on $2000 for the weekend
Sorry not sure how you missed out on pizzas as they keep bring them out all night till everyone were full there was pizzas left on the tables all round where I was standing
Old 19-06-2013
With 3 eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockie View Post
Thanks Cliiint for coming down for the event and donating some of you prize money back
well done thank you
We raised just on $2000 for the weekend
Sorry not sure how you missed out on pizzas as they keep bring them out all night till everyone were full there was pizzas left on the tables all round where I was standing
Thanks Lockie,

I'm glad it was a successful event. And thanks for your input in getting it up and running. A bloody good charity to support and I believe everyone one of us here on DBW has been touched by cancer in some way.

Not a major issue with the pizza. The back of the room missed out a bit in the first hour where the rush was on. As soon as a pizza appeared, it disappeared! They were pretty good, so i can understand why.

From Wazzas report, the tracks were primo for old bastards like him.

And me.

So another ride would be happily attended by myself and a few others. Unfortunately I got double booked last weekend for a household event that shall not be named.

Chatting with Waz will sort something out and perhaps we'll meet up again.

Cheers mate.