dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Competition & Racing

Competition & Racing Proudly Sponsored by: http://www.jdjetting.com.au

Old 6 Days Ago
dbw Pro Addict

Location: Mt Druitt West, used to live in Mt Druitt East, also lived in Mt Druitt North and South.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoxfox View Post
/|\ No Pollock the Highlighted stuff was acopy of my post last Dec.
For the SX season ...now gone. Sheez
Id of put it in a quote box if I knew how

No one else here I saw tipped Webb
I tits.
Old 6 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

FWIW Re SX and Web
I cant take him seriously. Rarely the fastest guy out there, boring to watch.
The way I see it, is that he's pulled a bit of a Bradbury. He's not been a stand out, everyone else took a step back. I do wonder who will get the other KTM ride next year, El Chupacabra maybe ?

MX : Roczen and Tomac will be head to head for most of the season is probably a safe bet. Marv will hold a few lead laps but tuck the wheel into some rogue candy floss every second week, Web will get the good starts he needs but over 30 mins he wont be able to maintain the pace, No.4 will fly past 15 feet above everyone else only to be not seen next week inside the top 10. My outsider remains Osborne, if he gets some early confidence maybe he can stick in in there for 3rd, I'll be surprised if he's not on the podium regularly.
Old 3 Days Ago
dbw Pro

So pissed off been hanging to watch dean all season just expecting that as per usual it will be on on sundays on foxtel. Now find out they havnt bothered to secure rights. Wtf. Does anyone know where we can watch it at some stage tomorrow? Want to watch all the ausies give it a go. Goid crew over there and cant watch
Old 3 Days Ago
dbw Factory Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudman View Post
So pissed off been hanging to watch dean all season just expecting that as per usual it will be on on sundays on foxtel. Now find out they havnt bothered to secure rights. Wtf. Does anyone know where we can watch it at some stage tomorrow? Want to watch all the ausies give it a go. Goid crew over there and cant watch
Hangon to your hat mudman ....this wont be the only rights deal fox sports wont renew in coming years !

And Hats off to Aaryn Minnerd of Fullnoise sire here in OZ, for getting the ear of Davey Coombs over at RacerX Online, regarding the current antipodean anxities over this issue -

Below is a Direct copy off RacerX Online - and its 'Racerhead' Edition. #20 of 2019.
"We have been getting bombarded with requests from moto fans in Australia over the lack of a TV deal (so far) for the 2019 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship. This is a work in progress, and it's between NBC and its network affiliates Down Underóand I am very hopeful that it gets resolved. The letter below from my friend Aaryn Minerds lays out how the Aussies are feeling, and I hope the network sees this:

Now I know you are going to be completely flat out right about now with Hangtown on this weekend, I am sure you are getting a million phone calls and emails a second right now, but when you get a chance is there anyway you could help us Aussies out?

We are in desperate need of a way to watch your great series in 2019, as it stands there is currently no way for Australians to watch the 2019 Lucas oils American Motocross Championship legally. Foxtel who usually air the series in some form have confirmed that it will not be this year, for whatever reason. The great NBC coverage is not available in Australia, we are geo blocked from using that App or their online streaming, sure there are ways around it, but for the masses that is a little hard.

As you probably know there is a large contingent of Aussies and Kiwiís racing this year, the first three rounds will see more Aussies on the line than I can remember in one season. Dean Ferris, Todd Waters and (Kiwi) Cody Cooper in the 450 class, and from I gather American Justin Rodbell and Estonian Erki Kahro, who have both been running up front in our domestic MX1 championship, will both be lining up.

Then we have our next great hope in Hunter Lawrence and the current Australian MX2 points leader Wilson Todd both on the line in the 250 class. The interest from down under has not been this high since Chad Reed first raced in the U.S.

I have no idea if you have it in your power to make the coverage available in Australia, or if you can let us know who currently holds the rights to viewing the series in the land down under, but our county as a whole may just crumble if our entire motocross community canít watch the American motocross championship in 2019 " ..... end of article.

So how many here think that the exceptionally overpaid, overly concerned with the current menu list at their fav lunchtime restaurant, type TV Execs either over there on 1st Ave, New York or down here in Chinatown Sydney will give more than a milliseconds thought too the less than 0.0001 % of the Aust / NZ population that this massively stupid puss pile of a decision has in regards to those unfortunate people that it dumps on. R... Over !
Old 3 Days Ago
dbw Factory Pro

Hmm I seem to recall that an Ozzie maybe back in 2003 on a Blu Cru bike with No #103 onboard,did pretty good. hopefully 2019 #103 has a good feel about it !!
GL to all the Aussies taking on good 'ol Hangtown !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dean-ferris-pro-motocross-m01-1040x692.jpg (116.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 184318_j_k_7958.jpg (13.2 KB, 11 views)
Old 2 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

If anyone is interested Dean Ferris is streaming the race live on his Instagram account. https://instagram.com/ferriswheel111...=1sff0aznxslvy
Old 2 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Vital mx moto forum has a guy with a live stream as well.
Old 2 Days Ago
DBW Clubman

Old 2 Days Ago
dbw Pro Hero

Results? Too lazy to Google.
Old 2 Days Ago
dbw Pro Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete40 View Post
Results? Too lazy to Google.
https://racerxonline.com/results/2019/hangtown/250