dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Ride Reports & Local Issues > Queensland Ride Reports & Local Issues

Old 21-02-2010
dbw Pro Hero

RTCB Beaudesert 21st Feb THE RIDE REPORT

WELL GOTTA SAY A SHOWER PRE RIDE MADE FOR AWESOME CONDITIONS..

Headed out meeting DT450 on the way took a litlle while to get payed up but all good.

Ac in my shoulder is really *@#&*@#&*@#&*@#&ed so not a lot of off tap riding for myself today,but had a good time anyways.
Don't know how you blokes that only ride every now and then do it after three weeks off the bike it killed me,only getting three loops in and i was destroyed..
Ken i could go some snags,colesaw etc now if you wouldn't mind heading around and making me a meal thanks very much for the offer but reckon they would have came out the same way they went in...

The track its self was great however some people's line selection is void to the point of not exsiting at all,not to worry makes it easy to get around..

Had a little search for paul and donna and who ever else may be about no joy..

Summing up had a great day good to be back on the bike,have footage but not the comp or programs to do anything with it so that's it,maybe some one else has some pics???
Old 21-02-2010
dbw Pro Legend

Beaudesert rtcb

Went out to the RTCB with a few mates from work, conditions were just about perfect.

All the fun started pretty early once the main entry got a bit of traffic through it, it was pretty boggy. I went through at about 7.30 and there were already 2 cars bogged! While we were gearing up the Rural Fire Brigade thought they would come and lend a hand and they got bogged also! Next there was a fella and his son in a territory with a trailer bogged, he thought it would be a good idea to un-hook his trailer and drive out it worked he got the car out and some dudes in a Hilux towed his trailer out, anyway all good he thought, trailer back on and start heading up the hill one problem though, the trailer was rolling back down the hill towards 2 parked cars, blokes on bike diving everywhere to try and pull the trailer up! Funny stuff wish i had the video camera.

Anyhow managed about 4 laps, tracks were a bit of everything, tight stuff and then flowing. Plenty of stuck bikes in the bog holes. Didnt really like punting the 510 around!

Anyhow a good day was had!
Old 21-02-2010
dbw Pro Legend

Beat me to it Robo, can someone merge the report threads?
Old 21-02-2010
dbw Pro Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEARNOBEER View Post
Beat me to it Robo, can someone merge the report threads?
sorry waited for awhile to see if anyone came up with something
Old 21-02-2010
dbw Pro

Conditions were perfect.If only my bike was.Went in for a tune up last week and it'll be going straight back there tomorrow.One lap in and it running like a bag of ********s.Wouldn't even start at the end.Plenty of fun watching some of the clowns out there though.
Old 21-02-2010
dbw Pro Hero

thanks BATTERED ONE your a champ
Old 21-02-2010
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo67 View Post
thanks BATTERED ONE your a champ
Old 21-02-2010
dbw Factory Pro

we got there about 11.00 am the place was a bit cherned up ...

when we came in the gate we asked how many riders she said they had just totalled up over 1200 bikes....
was a big day for my 10 year old nephew on a ttr90 lets just say he hot lost in some of the ruts .. rode till 3.00pm then mass evauation by all ,\..

good day was had .. could not find any shercos or donna & paul
Old 21-02-2010
dbw Pro

Well we were about the third people throught the booth, and managed to smash through the mud before it all turned to poo.

Got set up and we headed out on to the track as soon as it opened up. Had a ball, although I though that the creek leading into and out of the tunnel was going to be a quick sand bath, but it help up pretty well.

Got three laps in as the guys I was with, one pussed it after one lap, and the other got a flat, we changed that, and then before the split for the first long loop got a second flat.

Had a blast and the track held together really quite well for 1200 riders, it was a bit of follow the leader for a few sections, but there were plenty of lines to get by people in a lot of spots, which came in handy.

Looking forward to the next one.
Old 21-02-2010
dbw Pro Hero

i couldn't understand after the tunnel why everyone just didn't ride the creek itself was the place to be imo(awesome fun to boot)