dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Health, Well Being & Fitness

Old 2 Weeks Ago
DBW Dweller

Hi and try some acupuncture mark it could be a nerve in your neck - do you have your head tilted forward a lot
Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Pro

10 weeks post op. Still sore but not one instance of pins and needles. Docs happy cause the “maybe” part is if the pins and needles will go away, the soreness part is a given as they have cut the ligament in half. So it’s just time now at least 4-6 weeks more for me to get back out there, I have done a couple of laps of the garden just to get it out of my system but I wouldn’t want to fall on my hand that’s for sure.

I am however fixing bikes like I’ve never done before good for the bikes not so much for the pocket

If anyone’s worried about getting them both done at once my experience is go for it no problems, just install a bidet before the surgery unless your missis really loves you and I recommend endoscopic surgery which is the keyhole version

Cheers

Burns

My Youtube Channel