dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Manufacturers > Husqvarna Forum

Husqvarna Forum Huskys R Us

Old 11-02-2018
dbw Pro Addict

Jamming Throttle

my 2014 te300 has this thing when you land a jump, hit the throttle a little and it goes full noise and stays on. Its a little scary.

Pull the clutch and hit the button, restart and its not stuck. Happens a few times at the track and it starts to affect your confidence.

Get home inspect it from the outside, nothing obvious. I'll pull it down this weekend, but is there parts to replace automatically in these?

i've googled, but can't find anything definitive.
Old 11-02-2018
The "One" and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
my 2014 te300 has this thing when you land a jump, hit the throttle a little and it goes full noise and stays on. Its a little scary.

Pull the clutch and hit the button, restart and its not stuck. Happens a few times at the track and it starts to affect your confidence.

Get home inspect it from the outside, nothing obvious. I'll pull it down this weekend, but is there parts to replace automatically in these?

i've googled, but can't find anything definitive.
It's the routing of the cable. The carb end jumps up in the entry ferrule into the carb hat and can't get back down because the outer of the cable is captive somewhere.

Make sure the cable can walk around easily once the tank is on. A lot of numb-nuts want to cable-tie the outer in position. Wrong. It has to float. Make sure the cable ISN'T under the O'ring at the tank buffers.