dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > General Bike Related Discussion

General Bike Related Discussion Proudly Sponsored by: http://www.devildesign.com.au

Old 10-05-2016
dbw Pro Champion

idea for clake.

Accelerometer controlled servo that applies pressure to the rear brake when vertical - automatic anti "land on your ass" control.
Old 20-07-2016
dbw Pro

Great idea!

Taking it one step further, it can be auto wheelie control!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJay84 View Post
idea for clake.

Accelerometer controlled servo that applies pressure to the rear brake when vertical - automatic anti "land on your ass" control.
Old 05-08-2016
dbw Pro

They certainly make great products but holy smokes they are expensive
Old 05-08-2016
dbw Pro Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by griz066 View Post
I might be a bit biased as I have a bad left hand and can not use a clutch lever no matter how light with just one finger - that was until I got a One Light Clutch. That is the best thing ever invented for a motorcycle and at $360 plus GST, it is a bargain I reckon. I'll even be putting one on my Moto Guzzi. Compared to a mid west mountain clutch lever, it is cheap, as it is so much more. I can ride all day with one finger on my clutch with a One - can't do that with a midwest.

The Clake2 is expensive, yes, but it is a bloody great thing too. Anyone who is used to pushies would love one I reckon.
Old 05-08-2016
dbw Pro Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by griz066 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete40 View Post
I might be a bit biased as I have a bad left hand and can not use a clutch lever no matter how light with just one finger - that was until I got a One Light Clutch. That is the best thing ever invented for a motorcycle and at $360 plus GST, it is a bargain I reckon. I'll even be putting one on my Moto Guzzi. Compared to a mid west mountain clutch lever, it is cheap, as it is so much more. I can ride all day with one finger on my clutch with a One - can't do that with a midwest.

The Clake2 is expensive, yes, but it is a bloody great thing too. Anyone who is used to pushies would love one I reckon.

I've got a Clake Pro and reckon it's probably the best value aftermarket part I've ever put on a bike. You look at all the other aftermarket bits and pieces you put on your bike (pegs, pipes, bash plates, guards, stickers kits, bars etc) and it's pretty much the only thing you will ever buy only once.

I think I've had mine for about 4 years on three different bikes and probably 6000ks of riding. And other then the fact i want to try the Clake 2, I'd never get rid of it. It has sensational build quality, has never let me down and needs next to no maintenance.

Yeah they are expensive but if you add up all the other crap you buy for your bike that you probably don't have to have, you could get one and have it forever.

Excellent value if you ask me....