dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Stolen Bikes List

Stolen Bikes List List your stolen bike details here...and stop the pr$%ks.

Old 11-06-2016
DBW Clubman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookups7 View Post
I buy and sell them at times and this was the first time it happened unfortunatly. I understand that you may never see it around there, However this is a thread that is public. I put the VIN # in my post, So if the guy tries to sell my bike wwithout a title and the potential buyer runs the VIN in a google search it will return this thread and my post stating it is stolen. It is a long shot but it is worth it
Good thinking mate......hope it pays off for you
Old 05-10-2016
dbw Factory Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by J D View Post
Stolen 24/9/2015 5:20 pm from 12 Mosman Street, Mosman (Sydney)

Beware of a KIWI conman 5'9" Mid to late twenties, dark hair, blue eyes, fair complexion, well groomed.
Was wearing a black 3/4 length woollen coat, blue denim jeans, black leather shoes.

NSW Rego AGW32 Vin Number VBKFRA202EM208527.
Said perpetrator was arrested and admitted stealing this bike in amongst a heap of others.
He had to repay the insurance company & the bike is thought to have been sent back to New Zealand with a container of others, just in time for Christmas

I hope he rots in a cold cell then gets deported upon release.

Some on here would probably even know the peace of shit. Please give him an upper cut when you see him back in New Zealand & if you condone this type of theft give yourself an upper cut as well.

People that buy stolen goods are absolute shit bags in my view, just like the thieves.