dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Health, Well Being & Fitness

Old 26-05-2016
dbw Factory Pro

Jump on Benny's website. He will post you a sample of Recuper8. http://www.bulknutrients.com.au

I cant give you an unbiased view of my own so I will tell you what other people tell me. Everyone that has tried it asks me where they can get more and tell me how they didnt cramp during the ride/race and recovered ready to ride again the next day.
Recuper8 is probably the best hydration pack fluid you will ever use. Its like crack for dirt bike riders.
Old 26-05-2016
DBW Clubman

Just recieved a sample today, hope to try it soon.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Old 26-05-2016
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasmaniacs View Post

I cant give you an unbiased view of my own so I will tell you what other people tell me. Everyone that has tried it asks me where they can get more and tell me how they didnt cramp during the ride/race and recovered ready to ride again the next day.
Aye, pretty much why I didn't ask directly for a product specific response, I just want to be sure I'm on the right path and that the 2 particular products are in the same basic class.

As I mentioned, using up the last of my endura at the moment, and I experienced pretty much the same thing. I was sore as hell on Monday morning but only half as bad as I expected and was ready for a workout Monday night. That's a win for me and proves where I'm at, in that I need to get my (re)hydration sorted as well as a balanced diet suitable for the hell I'm currently dealing myself!
Old 27-05-2016
DBW Clubman

Whats the best way to take r8 on enduro day, 2ltrs in ya camel back or in 500ml bottles before during and after ?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Old 27-05-2016
dbw Pro Hero

Most of these products are pretty heavy on the sugars. The Recuper8 tastes better than endura to me anyway - actually it tastes nearly exactly like Gatorade (the Orange one does anyway).

I am a firm believer in Coconut water. I buy actual coconuts, not the stuff in a carton, although, it should be the same. I am not a new fad follower, just happened to be in a place where they are plentiful and started having them. Am losing heaps of weight.