dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Off Track Talk

Off Track Talk Off Topic Stuff, Bench Racing and Other Topics - keep them clean!!!
Proudly Sponsored by www.torpedo7.com.au

Old 6 Days Ago
DBW Expert

Wellsy...
Old 6 Days Ago
dbw Pro Addict

Location: Mt Druitt West, used to live in Mt Druitt East, also lived in Mt Druitt North and South.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Z View Post
Ha people like him annoy the shit outa me no helmet........................ has his no more than 5 year old no helmet on the back going flat out ... seen him crash it the other day luckily it landed upright not on top of him wasn't gonna help him either way ....
if he dies, end of problem
Old 6 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoRadivo View Post
Wellsy...
makes my neighbour seem pretty good
Old 6 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellsy View Post
makes my neighbour seem pretty good
How is she going anyway?
Old 5 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Smile

Haven't heard from her in a long time and no letters. So I take it she is going great
Old 5 Days Ago
DBW Dweller

We moved into our new house about 18 months ago when my fiancee was 7 months pregnant.
House next door is a share house, they are all pretty quiet and respectable but one of them was up till 3AM-4AM pretty much every morning gaming. And not just gaming, but yelling, screaming and cursing at the top of his lungs with the windows open, keeping my fiancee up on a near nightly basis.

Anyway, after about two weeks of this, I went round and knocked on the door early one morning, he was very sheepish and tried to deny he was making any noise. I told him that if that was how he wanted to play it then fine, but the next time someone came around it wouldn't be me. He scoffed "what, are you gonna call the cops?" and I replied simply "no mate, it'll be my heavily pregnant partner who you have been keeping awake almost every night and trust me, it'll be much worse".

Anyway, he was quite the next two nights and I thought our little conversation had worked. But then it started up again and didn't stop for another week.
So my 5ft nothing, heavily pregnant girlfriend goes around at 2AM one morning and tears him a new one (massive understatement) which I am pretty sure was his first ever experience with a pregnant woman and while he still lives there, we haven't heard a peep past 10PM in over a year.
R.A.G Endurance Sports.
Old 4 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppet View Post
We moved into our new house about 18 months ago when my fiancee was 7 months pregnant.

House next door is a share house, they are all pretty quiet and respectable but one of them was up till 3AM-4AM pretty much every morning gaming. And not just gaming, but yelling, screaming and cursing at the top of his lungs with the windows open, keeping my fiancee up on a near nightly basis.

Anyway, after about two weeks of this, I went round and knocked on the door early one morning, he was very sheepish and tried to deny he was making any noise. I told him that if that was how he wanted to play it then fine, but the next time someone came around it wouldn't be me. He scoffed "what, are you gonna call the cops?" and I replied simply "no mate, it'll be my heavily pregnant partner who you have been keeping awake almost every night and trust me, it'll be much worse".

Anyway, he was quite the next two nights and I thought our little conversation had worked. But then it started up again and didn't stop for another week.

So my 5ft nothing, heavily pregnant girlfriend goes around at 2AM one morning and tears him a new one (massive understatement) which I am pretty sure was his first ever experience with a pregnant woman and while he still lives there, we haven't heard a peep past 10PM in over a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk