dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Organise a Ride for Yourself. > Western Australia Rides

Old 13-02-2013
dbw Factory Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas View Post
If you read that post correctly you would realise that incident happened near Geelong in VIC
Calm down mate no need for attitude. That "post" didnt say it happened in VIC but further down the "thread" I just noticed the photo from VIC.

Easy mistake champ as we were talking about Metro at the time so I thought he was as well

Back to the question from thr previous poster, I still think you will get done out Metros or The Lakes for that matter being unregistered / unlicenced. Just a matter of time. Fines are huge and not worth the risk IMO

Especially with that quad bike rider missing for 3 days out near the Lakes. Going to start cracking down big time.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
Old 13-02-2013
dbw Pro Legend

You guys should just take the 2 hr drive down to Harvey and escape the hassles. Will always be dramas close to suburbern areas. About a year ago I towed my bike over there from Vic and was in bunbury working . There was some good riding there.
Old 13-02-2013
dbw Factory Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbsy View Post
You guys should just take the 2 hr drive down to Harvey and escape the hassles. Will always be dramas close to suburbern areas. About a year ago I towed my bike over there from Vic and was in bunbury working . There was some good riding there.
Yeah been meaning to get down there. Pretty hot over here everywhere atm

Old 16-02-2013
dbw Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by docta.phipps View Post
Calm down mate no need for attitude. That "post" didnt say it happened in VIC but further down the "thread" I just noticed the photo from VIC.

Easy mistake champ as we were talking about Metro at the time so I thought he was as well

Back to the question from thr previous poster, I still think you will get done out Metros or The Lakes for that matter being unregistered / unlicenced. Just a matter of time. Fines are huge and not worth the risk IMO

Especially with that quad bike rider missing for 3 days out near the Lakes. Going to start cracking down big time.

No agro intended. Was just trying to clear up some misinformation. Didn't mean to sound short. Should have rephrased it.
Old 22-04-2014
DBW Dweller

down south areas ?

hi guys
Just bought a klx 250 and keen to explore margaret river area. used to do alot of enduro riding and am keen to hit some trails down this way as i am new to the area. any groups and places to ride would be awesome , thanks
Old 22-04-2014
dbw Pro Legend

You should checkout Perth trail scene. Not sure of areas around Margaret river but plenty of riding around Banbury

2019 Husqvarna Tx300

2017 Husqvarna Fx350
Old 23-04-2014
dbw Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffie View Post
You should checkout Perth trail scene. Not sure of areas around Margaret river but plenty of riding around Banbury
yep, some sweet riding around there.
Old 04-07-2015
dbw Pro

We have a few trails in Brunswick and Capel if anyone around the Bunbury area is keen for a ride.
Alway keen to share some tracks and get some new riding spots
Old 18-07-2015
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_m_84 View Post
We have a few trails in Brunswick and Capel if anyone around the Bunbury area is keen for a ride.
Alway keen to share some tracks and get some new riding spots
sent ya a pm i think alex
Old 06-06-2016
DBW Dweller

I had a good ride out the back of Collie/ Mumballup on Saturday and there is some absolutely awesome tracks in there. Also you can follow the powerline trails leading out from collie in all directions. I was hoping to get to Bunbury but ran out of warmth and daylight so had to turn back. Man has it been cold lately.