dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > General Bike Related Discussion

General Bike Related Discussion Proudly Sponsored by: http://www.devildesign.com.au

Old 2 Weeks Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by devans View Post
The tag is pretty worn so I canít tell. The information booklet has this.
Far as I can tell they've moved production to Romania increasingly for more than a decade. According to this report all Crossfires except the SRS were made in Romania from at least 2010...

"Mar 24, 2010 - MX boots today are produced mostly in the company's Romanian factory, but the Crossfire SRS boots (and other models when production runs require it) are made here, in the current Italian facility in Maser that has housed the company since 2007."

The SRS boots are now made in Romania too but I don't know at which point this started.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete40 View Post
Just a warning for those thinking of changing to SG12's from Sidi Crossfires. I did this recently and I found the SG12's REALLY HARD to walk in. At least 10 rides before I felt comfortable with the brake and gear lever. This is totally different to Sidi Crossfires which are fully comfortable from day 1.
I went swimming in my new SG12s, that got them nicely fitting to my foot and softened them up just right. Iíll extract a digit and give them the lanolin treatment, it sure seems to keep Jallopy nice and supple
Old 2 Weeks Ago
dbw Factory Pro

Thanks for starting this post at the most opportune time Mr Bergman & saving me possibly buying another dud set of boots (my tech 8's would barely have more than 30 days use & are disintergrating) . I was fortunate enough to pick up a new clearance pair of SG 11's this morning at an incredible $399. Would have preferred black but white will be dirty enough soon enough.