dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > General Bike Related Discussion

General Bike Related Discussion Proudly Sponsored by: http://www.devildesign.com.au

Old 2 Days Ago
DBW Expert

Helmet Fittment

Gday,

Helmet fittment is a topic that has widly been done to death and is also something I am suuper fussy with.

I was watching Nitro World games, after a jump this guy talks to the reporter and then receives some man love by TP him self, you can clearly see this guys helmet dosnt fit him well at all!

I thought these guys would have everything perfect as far as safety equipment went.

Its an amazing trick that he does at any rate and is at 18:20,
21:30 is where you can see how his helmet could probally fall off his head with a 10km SE wind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3TJXRQyv_w

Either that or I have been wearing helmets way to tight
Old 2 Days Ago
dbw Pro Hero

Watch the Motogp guys put a helmet on. That's tight, and how it should be.
Old 2 Days Ago
dbw Pro Addict

Location: Mt Druitt West, used to live in Mt Druitt East, also lived in Mt Druitt North and South.
I guess in freestyle the impacts aren't going to be big, so neck injury could be a bigger worry, [easy helmet removal] goggles and the strap can make a helmet pretty snug,and all the shells can handle a low speed hit easy enough could be a personal thing
Old 2 Days Ago
DBW Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by poper View Post
I guess in freestyle the impacts aren't going to be big, so neck injury could be a bigger worry, [easy helmet removal] goggles and the strap can make a helmet pretty snug,and all the shells can handle a low speed hit easy enough could be a personal thing
Yeah good point

I agree about the easy to get of theory, I would have thought a loose helmet would be annoying when spinning around up side down.

I was thinking he left his helmet at home so borrowed old mates