dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Rider Organisations > Victorian Trail Riders Network

Victorian Trail Riders Network Pro-action not Re-action through Networking

Old 21-08-2013
DBW Expert

it is an unfortunate inevitability that, whilst the bush is being managed by people that don't truly understand it, and rules are set by "greenies" sipping lattes in their concrete jungles... That Australia will never be Free..

Just a little side note: how many of you have noticed how "Young" most of the Australian " Bush" is...... Whilst i don't say this about every where, the basics are true. The Australian Bush, Before White fella and Black alike, is a work of art produced by mother nature, One of her great tools is and always has been "FIRE", Much of Australia ( especially southern) Burned every year ( well most) through the tools of lightening (people did not make this), This "cleaning proses stopped the thick over grown "forests" we see today from ever happening.. If anybody has read the writings of some of our earliest explorers, one of the great challenges they faced was obtaining enough "fire wood" to keep them warm and cook with..... interesting thought??
The settling of this great southern land ( so far away) only happened because of the Massive clean grazing lands..... So whilst City and country people alike are blinded enough by Greenie Bullshit, that believes that our for-fathers cleared all this land, we will never get any ware.

Just a little maths home work: 200 years, ( 150 of them with out a chain saw) any how and
7.692 million square klm of land, divided by an average of our population over this time...

How many STs would you have to make to clear it all?
Old 21-08-2013
dbw Pro Legend

Brown is ugly, green is nice.

I've had this whole argument/debate in my head for years now about how things are only a problem when they are lacking a cover of Green and how the shape of the ground is overlooked by even the most ardent treehugger if it has a Green coating.
It's long and complex and as yet i haven't been able to put into a fully cohesive argument with a valid start and end point but anyone who i've been able to tell a part of it has been impressed and inevitably agrees that it's a great angle to use in a debate.
I only run through it in my head when presented with the issue of us being locked out of somewhere/or after too much red but one day i will sit down and nut it all out properly then save a copy if it still sounds as good as it does now.
Old 21-08-2013
dbw Factory Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideo View Post
I've had this whole argument/debate in my head for years now about how things are only a problem when they are lacking a cover of Green and how the shape of the ground is overlooked by even the most ardent treehugger if it has a Green coating.
It's long and complex and as yet i haven't been able to put into a fully cohesive argument with a valid start and end point but anyone who i've been able to tell a part of it has been impressed and inevitably agrees that it's a great angle to use in a debate.
I only run through it in my head when presented with the issue of us being locked out of somewhere/or after too much red but one day i will sit down and nut it all out properly then save a copy if it still sounds as good as it does now.
You still wont win. Because your not a greenie and a greenie did not think of it.

True is as long as we have government looking for reason to close tracks soley so they can fine people for going in there every track in OZ will be eventually closed.

This is why i one day will have to buy my owe 200-300 acer block just to enjoy a sport that really does not harm the enviroment.

Because really what is the difference between a single trail and a cattle track.

NOTHING. They erode but because the gov make huge coin out of it nothing is said.

Just like Cigarettes of course people are going to say there bad for you and say you should not do it.

But as long as the gov make billion per year they will never stop it like they have to power to do.

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Motorcycle racing makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty.

A narrow track of dirt through the forest isn't a trail -- it's an attitude.
Old 21-08-2013
DBW Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by rideo View Post
Just start writing, I would love to read it, even as a draft.
Just Never mention cattle, the idiots in this world hate them also...
I remember hearing stories of "Garret" on the edge of the Murry, a boat flys past, the wash hits the bank, a small tree falls...... Garret says, SEE WHAT THE CATTLE ARE DOING!!! good in the "Oils" should never have been aloud in politics.
Oh and yes, they pulled the cattle from the Forrest.FFS.. at least when the forest has cattle, it helps do part of the job of FIRE, but that argument is like talking to a brick wall....... THE GREENS ARE THE DEVIL..