dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Ride Reports & Local Issues > Victoria Ride Reports & Local Issues

Old 13-03-2018
DBW Dweller

Billy Goats Bluff Track condition

Just wondering if anyone has ridden Billy Goats up to the Pinnicles recently. We have a ride from Myrtleford to Dargo return in a few weeks time with mixed rider skill and were hoping to ride Billy Goats. Used to be crap but might have improved recently.
Old 13-03-2018
dbw Pro Legend

Some vids on Youtube about it & it doesn't look that bad, i was going on an organised ride from Licola to Dargo on the 25th, but it's been cancelled as there is fires in the area & some tracks have been closed
Old 14-03-2018
dbw Pro Legend

We rode it late last year and it was fine. Not sure how much it deteriorates but it wasn't a difficult hill. Pinnacles was a beautiful spot.
Old 14-03-2018
dbw Pro Champion

Try adv rider site

Oz forum

There allways posting current conditions ...
Old 14-03-2018
dbw Pro Legend

They had the centenary of the Wonnangatta murders last weekend. Reports are the tracks dusted pretty bad. A little rain would help them recover, slot of rain. could bone them up pretty bad. The run offs are quite good in regards to dispersing . Water. So I'd say there could be some tricky bits, but overall will gld up quite well.
Old 14-03-2018
DBW Dweller

Thanks everyone, heading up mid April so it should have rained by then and settled the dust maybe . Reckon it will be fine as our crew have been around bikes for many a moon. Hoping for good weather to enjoy that view from the Pinnicles. A few tracks heading in; Buffalo Range, Humphry River, Water Spur, Sara Spur to Talbotville. Maybe home through the Gatta.
Old 08-06-2018
dbw Pro Legend

I rode it last weekend. Wasn't too bad. There's still some dirt on track.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q62NnOBeXEs&t=182s