dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Organise a Ride for Yourself. > Victoria Rides

Victoria Rides Proudly sponsored by www.mototrailsoz.com.au

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-10-2008
Team200's Avatar
Team200 Team200 is offline
dbw Pro Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Melbourne VIC
Posts: 6,832
Wednesday 15th

Thought I would get in early.

Anyone riding next Wednesday the 15th?

Or does anyone want to ride the Wombat? Amber
__________________
Owen & Amber

Amber
2014 KTM FREERIDE 250R aka MOUNTAIN GOAT

Owen
2015 BETA 300RR
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-10-2008
Kiera's Avatar
Kiera Kiera is offline
dbw Pro Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne town
Posts: 4,262
I'm working on Wednesday and it's my birthday too. I had my eye on a house for auction this Saturday but it's likely to go for about 60 grand more that I can afford............ Don't 'spose you wanna give me 60K as a birthday present?

It's good news though because it means I can GO DIRT BIKE RIDING ALL WEEKEND instead of going to an auction, crying over a place I can't afford.
__________________
'12 HuSaBerg TE 125 smoker

Seaworld - still enslaving wild orcas and dolphins for human entertainment. Please boycott Seaworld - it's having an effect.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-10-2008
Team200's Avatar
Team200 Team200 is offline
dbw Pro Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Melbourne VIC
Posts: 6,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
I'm working on Wednesday and it's my birthday too. I had my eye on a house for auction this Saturday but it's likely to go for about 60 grand more that I can afford............ Don't 'spose you wanna give me 60K as a birthday present?

It's good news though because it means I can GO DIRT BIKE RIDING ALL WEEKEND instead of going to an auction, crying over a place I can't afford.
You should chuck a sickie and ride on your birthday instead of working

I have a rule, no-one should work on their birthday.
__________________
Owen & Amber

Amber
2014 KTM FREERIDE 250R aka MOUNTAIN GOAT

Owen
2015 BETA 300RR
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-10-2008
Kiera's Avatar
Kiera Kiera is offline
dbw Pro Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Melbourne town
Posts: 4,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team200 View Post
You should chuck a sickie and ride on your birthday instead of working

I have a rule, no-one should work on their birthday.
Ha ha. I like it. You never know.......... I'll see how my hand pulls up after this weekend anyway.
__________________
'12 HuSaBerg TE 125 smoker

Seaworld - still enslaving wild orcas and dolphins for human entertainment. Please boycott Seaworld - it's having an effect.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-10-2008
Borgy1's Avatar
Borgy1 Borgy1 is offline
dbw Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: melbourne
Posts: 21
hey how ya doing.
Never been on a organised ride like this before.Or rode wombat for that matter.
Just joined dbw.
What level do think think this would be.Km's etc

thanks.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-10-2008
dirt girlie's Avatar
dirt girlie dirt girlie is online now
dbw Pro Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 7,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgy1 View Post
hey how ya doing.
Never been on a organised ride like this before.Or rode wombat for that matter.
Just joined dbw.
What level do think think this would be.Km's etc

thanks.
Hey Borgy1 welcome to DBW!! Check out the ride grading system to determine what grade you are!!



Hey Amber, I'm gonna have to pull a sicky one of these days and come out. I love riding Wombat!! This time I'm a little short on cash!! Have fun!!
__________________



White 2011 KTM300EXC 2 smoker
Black 2009 KTM400EXC 4 banger

2013 Yamaha Peewee 50 pocket rocket!
2x 1984 Honda CR80R's restoration project bikes!!

I ride like a girl!



TAHCA Member- Tight Arse High Country Adventures.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13-10-2008
Team200's Avatar
Team200 Team200 is offline
dbw Pro Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Melbourne VIC
Posts: 6,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borgy1 View Post
hey how ya doing.
Never been on a organised ride like this before.Or rode wombat for that matter.
Just joined dbw.
What level do think think this would be.Km's etc

thanks.
Hi,

I can do anything from a grade 2 - 4. What grade do you think you are? Km's will depend on what grade ride I do. Amber
__________________
Owen & Amber

Amber
2014 KTM FREERIDE 250R aka MOUNTAIN GOAT

Owen
2015 BETA 300RR
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13-10-2008
Team200's Avatar
Team200 Team200 is offline
dbw Pro Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Melbourne VIC
Posts: 6,832
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt girlie View Post
Hey Borgy1 welcome to DBW!! Check out the ride grading system to determine what grade you are!!



Hey Amber, I'm gonna have to pull a sicky one of these days and come out. I love riding Wombat!! This time I'm a little short on cash!! Have fun!!
Hi Miranda,

When your keen just send me a PM as I am always up for a ride on Wednesdays.
__________________
Owen & Amber

Amber
2014 KTM FREERIDE 250R aka MOUNTAIN GOAT

Owen
2015 BETA 300RR
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13-10-2008
dirt girlie's Avatar
dirt girlie dirt girlie is online now
dbw Pro Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 7,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team200 View Post
Hi Miranda,

When your keen just send me a PM as I am always up for a ride on Wednesdays.
Sounds good!!
__________________



White 2011 KTM300EXC 2 smoker
Black 2009 KTM400EXC 4 banger

2013 Yamaha Peewee 50 pocket rocket!
2x 1984 Honda CR80R's restoration project bikes!!

I ride like a girl!



TAHCA Member- Tight Arse High Country Adventures.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 13-10-2008
Borgy1's Avatar
Borgy1 Borgy1 is offline
dbw Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: melbourne
Posts: 21
hi.
I normally ride mt. dissapointment.
Not real flash but will give anything a go.
looking at the grading system i reckon about 3 but im worried if i get out there with u i might stuff u up and ruin ur ride.
i have about 100km range on the bike.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.