dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > General Bike Related Discussion

General Bike Related Discussion Proudly Sponsored by: http://www.devildesign.com.au

Old 28-10-2017
dbw Pro Legend

Forma Dominator TX

Mine got delivered today. Nice bit of kit. Feel comfortable instantly walking around the house. I guess will see when try them riding! Italian design, Romanian made. $240 on special delivered($399 normally), definitely not complaining!!!
Old 28-10-2017
dbw Pro Legend

Where did you get em Shawbagga? Thats a very low price

Old 28-10-2017
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasgasman280 View Post
Where did you get em Shawbagga? Thats a very low price
Yeah no kidding! I was gonna buy em 6 months ago but left it too long & price went up to $279 then $399! They just have specials every now & then I believe this one runs until 7/11/17. Only white available. I'll check & let ya know.

VERY impressed for the price, beaut looking & feeling boot. They're hinged type like sidi, gaerne, Acerbis so not cheap to make I wouldn't think! Buggered if I know how they sell em for the price. I wanna buy another pair just for a spare. Was next day delivery to WA too(although I missed them so picked em up at toll depot)
Old 28-10-2017
dbw Pro Legend

Motorcycle-boot-store(7703) on ebay. Vico somewhere. Just search forma dominator tx then cheapest & they come up. 100% rating, replied to emails straight away & are more than happy to exchange if size wrong. Can't fault em.

I know you blokes love ya sidi/gaerne but I'm buggered if I'm spending $400-$700 on boots! My Acerbis xmove have been great for past few years & were only $260ish delivered on special. These look to be every bit as good a quality(probably better!)

Edit: I take it back they do have black.
Also have terrain tx(more enduro than dominator maybe heavier boot?) for $329 I think, dominator comp(bootie type) for $299 & some forma predator(2015 model but double hinged type) for $349 I think it was.

I have no affiliation with this mob just passing on details of a bargain it seems.
Old 28-10-2017
DBW Clubman

I have only had good experiences with Forma. Last two sets of boots now, with the current pair having a lifetime warranty. Not exactly sure what that means with boots but it is a pretty good place to start, as at a minimum the hardware would have to be covered.

Seems like good customer service, and a good mid range value boot, and pretty comfortable to boot....

The ebay store is the distributor I believe.
Old 28-10-2017
dbw Pro Hall of Fame Member, Seeker of the burger.

I just got some Forma TX enduro (mechanical hinge)... $260 delivered. Normally ride in SG10's. I'm very happy!
Old 28-10-2017
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by disco View Post
I just got some Forma TX enduro (mechanical hinge)... $260 delivered. Normally ride in SG10's. I'm very happy!
Dominator or terrain disco?
Old 29-10-2017

Just terrain tx sorry.. i thought i'd get the enduro sole, although the non-enduro comes in some pretty colours :-)

Old 30-10-2017
dbw Pro Legend

Haha yeah I went storm trooper white!

Wonder what the difference is aside from sole between dominator & terrain as terrain more exy?
Old 30-10-2017

I dont know much about the dominator ? I was just trying to get the terrain TX enduro over the terrain TX MX for the sole. The Terrain TX MX is much easier to find around the 260 mark and pretty spunky looking as you can see... but i liked the idea of the workboot sole of the enduro.