dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > dbw's Junior Dirtbikers

dbw's Junior Dirtbikers For the youngsters that will be roosting the rest of us one day.

Old 10-03-2017
dbw Pro

Hartley Valley Farm Share to Give Away

Hi All

We are happy to give it away.

We are looking to unload our Harley Valley Farm share, it has served us well, but we do not use it often enough to justify the annual fees.

http://hartleyfarm.com.au/dirt-bike-riding/

Please message me if you are interested.

Husky TE610
KX250F
Old 11-03-2017
dbw Pro Champion

That looks awesome! wish it was a bit closer i would certainly try it out for a year or 2. Anyone know of anything closer to the Murray or in Vicco?
Old 11-03-2017
dbw Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyone View Post
It's great that not-A-clue is giving it away.
It's still $3170 annually... See the website:

http://hartleyfarm.com.au/#bbb9f459f32027014
I believe the annual fees are $2,820, it was easy for us to justify by using the farm for a week a year, we could easily spend that on accommodation alone, a bargain (to us) if we factor in somewhere to ride and access to the other facilities (Pool, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding, etc.), with in 2-3 hours from home and surrounded by the Blue Mountains. Using it every second weekend and other times was a bonus.

It will not be for everyone, but the place has been in operation for so many years for a reason, the majority of owners love the place.

Husky TE610
KX250F
Old 12-03-2017
dbw Pro Hero

When you say you will give it away, what does that actually mean? Does it go on a calendar year and you can just sign your share over to someone else for the rest of this year? That's a pretty good deal for someone if they want it I would say. If they like it and want to continue then they pay for next year and beyond I guess.
Old 12-03-2017
Foot long Sav

Going by the website there is a requirement to 'sell' the share, that can be for as little as $1:00.

I deleted a few posts, seemed to be getting a bit out of hand.

Don't like a post or thread? Click on this icon in the top right of the post.

The opposite of success isn't failure, it's 'giving up'.
Old 16-03-2017
dbw Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by not-A-clue View Post
I believe the annual fees are $2,820, it was easy for us to justify by using the farm for a week a year, we could easily spend that on accommodation alone, a bargain (to us) if we factor in somewhere to ride and access to the other facilities (Pool, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding, etc.), with in 2-3 hours from home and surrounded by the Blue Mountains. Using it every second weekend and other times was a bonus.

It will not be for everyone, but the place has been in operation for so many years for a reason, the majority of owners love the place.
My wife and I have been dreaming about getting a share in Hartley valley for the past two years but unfortunately she isn't working this year and the 3k (while reasonable if you can get out there every second month) is just a little much. Thanks for putting it up hear though.
Old 17-03-2017
dbw Factory Pro

A few years ago, when the kids were just learning to ride, we leased a share off some one for 6 months and it was money well spent. We only live about an hour away, so during daylight savings we packed up the bikes after school and took the kids for a ride each day. Nearly every time we had the place to our selves.

Great to cool off in the pool after a few hours riding.
Old 18-03-2017
dbw Pro Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon_God View Post
My wife and I have been dreaming about getting a share in Hartley valley for the past two years but unfortunately she isn't working this year and the 3k (while reasonable if you can get out there every second month) is just a little much. Thanks for putting it up hear though.
Secretly share it with some one?