dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > General Bike Related Discussion

General Bike Related Discussion Proudly Sponsored by: http://www.devildesign.com.au

Old 4 Weeks Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roon View Post
Barry on Serepax
Or did the voice over dub tape get stretched?
Get back on the pipe Barry, the helium pipe or put a smaller countershaft sprocket on to raise the revs?
i spoke slowly on this one so you would have time to process the information mr roon....
Old 4 Weeks Ago
dbw Pro Legend

How to climb vertical faces on a dirt bike

plenty of ass puckering and trouser soiling for this training vid on vertical faces.

i've been slowly increasing the height of vertical faces over the past two years in preparation for this training vid... thankfully no injuries or crashes occurred with this dodgy knee that doesn't seem to be healing up very fast.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
dbw Pro Legend

DRZ400 review, common problems and mods

a good look at Dr Z the bumble bee. i've had all three models of the DRZ400 so figured it could be worth a quick review and look at common problems and mods.

Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Pro Legend

the canadian silliness with traction erag officially starts here. last year i posted about 30 canadian vids in a row which i figure got a bit boring so i'll mix them up with homegrown aussie footage this time.

Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Tim Coleman is up to his usual crazy shit, I had to check around for any hidden cables or support wires during this one lol.

Old 5 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

an oldie by a goodie... this is my second favourite dirt doco after "on any sunday".

i got permission from traction erag to rehost this vid on my channel. grab your popcorn and enjoy 19 minutes of dirt bike bliss.