dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Manufacturers > KTM Forum

KTM Forum If it's Orange it's in here. Proudly sponsored by www.mainjet.com.au

Old 3 Weeks Ago
dbw Pro Champion

Location: The Shire Of The West... That should add $100k to the price of my house!!
2010 EXC Loom Routing

Iím putting my 2010 KTM 250 EXC back together after a full strip down and rebuild and the one thing that I really didnít pay much attention to as I was stripping it down it was how and where the cables from behind the headlight route past or under the CDI.

The bulk of them look too large to run behind the CDI and so Iím wondering, is it only a couple and the clutch line that runs behind? Any help to know what it should be and some pics would really help me out!
Old 3 Weeks Ago
The "One" and only

Quote:
Originally Posted by neevo View Post
Iím putting my 2010 KTM 250 EXC back together after a full strip down and rebuild and the one thing that I really didnít pay much attention to as I was stripping it down it was how and where the cables from behind the headlight route past or under the CDI.

The bulk of them look too large to run behind the CDI and so Iím wondering, is it only a couple and the clutch line that runs behind? Any help to know what it should be and some pics would really help me out!
The bulk of the loom runs down the RHS Ed. The clutch hose sits slightly above the module. The LHS kill-switch loom runs down the LHS also. Put some flexicoil over the main loom to protect it. Will post some pics later today, my old bike isn't far away. Txt me your street addy and I'll send you some flexicoil.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Still need any photos. I can take some and post.