dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Ride Reports & Local Issues > New South Wales Ride Reports & Local Issues

New South Wales Ride Reports & Local Issues Proudly Sponsored by www.01moto.com.au Beta Sydney

Old 13-10-2017
dbw Pro

totally understand, just trying to see where they went or to tag along with someone who knows them. maybe I can tag along another day, Cheers
Old 17-10-2017
DBW Clubman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrycreek View Post
Started out of Dooralong at 8.00am with 4 takers, Michael,John,Steve and Darren.
Up Whitemans and singles toward Woose,where I lost my first rider John,retired early within the first hour,gotta be a record
So down Zig Zag and towards Woose.I managed to make it in 2 stages.So I made my way down to help out the remaining 3 to get to the top.
All up ,we make our way out to Maculata with a nice prime single in between where we run in to a couple on there horses.All through there and down in to the pits where they are all empty( never seen that in my riding)
Move on through towards Panadol,which I decided to do in reverse which was great,more singles up to Bee camp which I think is called Plummet.
Down,down we go,out the other side where Steve and Darren call it quits.
So just me and me mate Kwakas left,
We head out to Stump and Tree,do that and head towards Phil Tunks where Michael call it quits.
Well f##k me,I will complete this loop myself.
Off I go up Tunks,had a cracker with a group at the top watching on( NFI who they where) ,then off down the fire trail towards Hitchcock’s for my return.Should have done the remaining singles but couldn’t be f%-ed.
Down Hitchcock’s,and on the very last stage before the finish a vine grabs me around the neck,throws me to the ground,chucks the bike into a tree and leaves me with a suicide mark on the neck.
All up would be a Great 80klm Grade 4 Loop.
Thanks guys for coming along ,I had a great day
Know that feeling. Got caught outt in vines at speed across the track. Felt like a blunt chainsaw on my neck and eventually catapulted me backward of the the bike.
Busted my shoulder, slammed my knee and left me with a scar that make ppl uncomfortable

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk