dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Organise a Ride for Yourself. > Northern Territory Rides

Old 28-05-2015
dbw Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimble nath View Post
Well I didn't go to Gunn Pt last weekend, didn't want to go too far so went and practiced on the hill climbs at Hidden Valley instead. But I'll probably head out that way this weekend.

Are there many people on dbw that ride up this way? I've been riding on my own since I got my bike back on the road in February, but trying to rope in a bloke I used to chat to working at Robbo Barracks who's on a KTM 500 EXC. I'm on an old Honda XR600, an oldie but a good one. Would be nice to find some people interested in the same sort of riding... Prefer rockier stuff to mud
Get onto the Darwin offroad Motorcycle club (DMCC) on facebook. You'll find more riding mates than you know what to do with!
Old 19-08-2016
DBW Dweller

Is anyone still reading this thread?
Im new to NT and just bought a Raptor 700 and looking for some good tracks and lads to ride around with in Darwin region.
Old 24-08-2016
dbw Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Slabby View Post
Is anyone still reading this thread?
Im new to NT and just bought a Raptor 700 and looking for some good tracks and lads to ride around with in Darwin region.
I no longer live up there Evil Slabby but head to Gunn Point Rd on the weekend and you'll find where everyone parks their cars. Plenty of tracks out there to keep you occupied.
Old 29-08-2016
dbw Pro

Hey buddy, head out Gunn pt rd as Zoro stated, as soon as you hit the gravel you can ride off to the left. That takes you to the howard rock bar, fishing there is good too.

On Gunn pt again but about 6-6 km up, on the left is the old sand area and old kamfari tracks.

Right at the end of Gunn pt rd you can explore and find the old jail where the jailbreak kamfari was held, beach riding and general riding.

The best riding is 100 km south in the Adelaide river hills.

2003 KTM 525exc

2009 Triumph Daytona 675

Admit nothing, Deny everything!!

You cant have manslaughter without laughter!
Old 27-09-2016
dbw Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawbreaker View Post
Hey buddy, head out Gunn pt rd as Zoro stated, as soon as you hit the gravel you can ride off to the left. That takes you to the howard rock bar, fishing there is good too.

On Gunn pt again but about 6-6 km up, on the left is the old sand area and old kamfari tracks.

Right at the end of Gunn pt rd you can explore and find the old jail where the jailbreak kamfari was held, beach riding and general riding.

The best riding is 100 km south in the Adelaide river hills.
Or right accross the road from my new house Rhooky.