dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Competition & Racing

Competition & Racing Proudly Sponsored by: http://www.jdjetting.com.au

Old 1 Week Ago
"The Crack Of DOOM"

Nope. Honestly, the US were pretty ordinary. All the talk was about Herlings and Tomac, but Herlings showed he is superior. And what a spectacular ride by Coldenhoff for the 1 - 1

Netherlands should have taken it, it's a pity their Saffa import got injured. But congrats to France. That was a damned good effort by Aus.
Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Factory Pro

All year everyone’s been speculating, “oh yeah, Herlings is only fast because he hasn’t raced Tomac yet.”

Was Herlings meant to be ever so polite and say, “Oh, I was just lucky on the day.”?

Herlings owned this one.

There should have been a McDonalds drive-through on the side of the track. Herlings could have stopped off for a snack and still beaten Tomac.

Serial killers are more subtle than the belting given out this weekend.

Blimey, even Australia placed higher than the US.

The US riders choked. It happens. Newsflash: Choking isn't limited to AFL finals.

On the US forums they're all making excuses, saying that there should be a Supercross of Nations. Because surely the US would win that one, right?

Nah, there should be a Bike Forum of Nations, where it’s all about seeing which country’s fans can pump out the most bullshit in a weekend. We can lock that one in for the US right now.

From the dictionary:
Choke: To stifle and suffocate, particularly when it matters the most.
See: US MXoN Team, 2018
Various unfinished projects

One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.
Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Good post Phildo. It’s not a surprise to see the Euros dominate on a track that was far from perfect. I’ve not followed one of their seasons closely, but I’d bet they deal with poor weather and less than optimal tracks more frequently than the US. It adds more credibility to the lacklustre season RV2 had when he went over for a nice easy retirement. But all credit should go to all the European riders who came, saw and conquered! I’d love to see more riding between ET3 and Herlings. I believe Tomac could put up a good contest in the right conditions

Good effort to our boys, 4th is a very good result in that field.
Old 1 Week Ago
dbw Factory Pro

From the recycling bin:

The US Motocross of Nations team has just returned from a trip to an orphanage in Zimbabwe.
"It was a great chance to meet such underprivileged people with very little hope in life" said Alfred Mgongo, aged 6.
Various unfinished projects

One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.