dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Health, Well Being & Fitness

Old 03-01-2018
dbw Pro Hero

Just been to the Docs to find out what all my aches and pains are, she asked about my job. She's surprised I'm doing what I am at 52, says age is against me and only a matter of time before I'm laid up if I'm not more careful (bulging disks, nerve damage).
She reckons I've gotta do daily ab exercises for more core strength. I'm telling her working gives me plenty, she's not convinced. I said OK what's going on with this bulge under my rib cage, she pokes and prods puts me through the motions checks a bit lower down and says you do have good abs.

She still wants me to do daily ab exercises, reckons the deeper down muscles will need the help to protect my back.

P.S I'm a skinnyfat fkr, still got visible ribs, lucky I'm not on of those muscly bastards, then I could really hurt myself.