dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > Off Track Talk

Off Track Talk Off Topic Stuff, Bench Racing and Other Topics - keep them clean!!!
Proudly Sponsored by www.torpedo7.com.au

Old 5 Days Ago
DBW Clubman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyone View Post
What happens if Interest Rates do become Negative?
Banks paying money for holding money is Reversed?

It means you/we pay them for holding our money?
It's a weird-weird world: What a trip: Then we die.
They changed their policies to prepare for this.
They'll bail in your savings to cover their costs/debt.
Turnbull & Scomo helped by legislating for it.
Old 5 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 380EXCQLD View Post
They changed their policies to prepare for this.
They'll bail in your savings to cover their costs/debt.
Turnbull & Scomo helped by legislating for it.
Bail-in was done when Wayne Swan was treasurer. All a bit too complicated for the so-called MSM.
Old 4 Days Ago
dbw Pro Legend

No way I'd be locking it in. We'll be negative by July!
Old 4 Days Ago
DBW Clubman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von View Post
Bail-in was done when Wayne Swan was treasurer. All a bit too complicated for the so-called MSM.
Isn't that the point of the whole system, to keep it as complicated as possible so that Joe average has no fcking idea what's going on.

I was led to believe that the scope for bail in was increased with the sneaky bill passed back on 14-02-2018.
Or was it just a beat up by gold dealers in an attempt to boost their business?

It doesn't effect me directly because I'm relatively cash poor, but it still shits me that the banks run our country/world and yet remain totally unaccountable and protected.

Everyone with a functioning brain needs to watch and understand this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA
Old 3 Days Ago
DBW Clubman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 380EXCQLD View Post
Isn't that the point of the whole system, to keep it as complicated as possible so that Joe average has no fcking idea what's going on.

I was led to believe that the scope for bail in was increased with the sneaky bill passed back on 14-02-2018.
Or was it just a beat up by gold dealers in an attempt to boost their business?

It doesn't effect me directly because I'm relatively cash poor, but it still shits me that the banks run our country/world and yet remain totally unaccountable and protected.

Everyone with a functioning brain needs to watch and understand this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA
Hitler upset the world Banks and wanted to be free from their strangle hold, well it was a lot of German people who knew it was them who undermined Germany and created 200% inflation and Hitler just used that card to empower himself with, but Hitler was with the major world Banking System and they funded him for their own ends.

WW2 was a total con job ! set to get markets as W Churchill pointed out in 1965 on TV interview, we could of finished WW2 off without firing a single shot, but we wanted markets. it's on youtube.
WC, Hitler, Stalin and FDR were all were mates, Hitler's body was never found as he went to live with his Russian mates most likely with the Banks plan well done.

Look at the USA bankrupt indebt like a drunken fool, the last two Presidents ran it into the ground and it's people are oblivious, they never questioned Obama, they do not even know where he was truly born, but if the media are ok with it, all must be fine because the media never lies do they ? they were in bed with Hitler like s 1t fly's in fact.

I hear people claiming to take on the Banks all the time, you have got f all chance with that, if you owe money you are the slave to the lender, a no body to the Banks and now with the latest Flu con job we are more indebt slaves to the Banks. if we go into a depression you loose all of your Super, not to mention interest rates could turn around sharply and go through the roof. because the more indebt a Nation is the more RS we all will be.
The world banks play their cards well and years in advance. not that I have a problem with that, because they are astute, but it's that the majority are so ignorant that I am not impressed, not to mention that they totally despise you for such in fact.

Fact is that no PM can take on the Banks, we seen Lord Rothschild with his hand up WC playing him like a puppet.
The Rothschild's are worth over $300 Trillion and all they need do is click their finger and any PM will come running like a lap dog.
Even the Pope I seen him on TV submitting to Lord Rothschild, giving him allegiance and total obedience but the majority are to stupid to understand what was truly taking place.