dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > General Forums > VORC - Yamaha Vic Offroad Series

VORC - Yamaha Vic Offroad Series Proudly Sponsored by: www.scottysdirtbikespares.com

Old 26-12-2015
DBW Dweller

Newbie with some questions

Hi guys I'm a part time racer who doesn't mind giving things a go and have a few questions.
I'm keen on giving the off road series a go. But I have a rmz 450 and I see in the enduro section you will be docked points for failing to have head light etc? Is this something to be worried about? Does it effect the result of a race/championships? I will be entering clubman of which I would have to request a race number here correct? I Have raced a little motocross just c grade and do not get enough practise on jumps do to my work and living location. I have finished finke the past 3 years and enjoyed that and raced hattah also with a few local enduros here and there. Basically I'm asking for abit of guidence on what to expect since I have never been to a off road event before. Then be able to make up my mind what I'd like to do for this season with plenty of time up my sleeve Cheers brad
Old 27-12-2015
dbw Pro Legend

There's some good info in here.

http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=85141

I was amazed at the 350 though. It doesn't have the power of a 450 but has more than a 250, so it was just like riding a bike in between the two, wow.