dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums

Go Back   dbw - dirtbikeworld.net Members Forums > Ride Reports & Local Issues > Queensland Ride Reports & Local Issues

Old 28-02-2009
Travelling Idiot

the cmg didnt die ride report (featuring guests: mickv, Erwin, tractor?? and ????)

First of all I must say I was impressed by the DRs awesomeness (infact Im suprised mickv has written an awesome report on my and the DRs awesomeness ), he was probably worn out from my extensive awesomeness.

Thanks to mickv for the lift up to Beerburrum, and for the ride.
Was a little dusty in the open sections, but nice when you were in the trees, but damn was it hot. Cant really say where we went, but we were at the fire tower at one stage and apparently did a little of the rattlesnake. Suprisingly enough, half bald adventure tyres, sand and 160 odd kilos of bike is a little tough to handle on those sandy tracks , luckily I packed my whole undies full of awesomeness (I actually didnt have a stiffy so I could fit in some more awesomeness).
While resting up after a tough 20kms slog a group of 3 riders rolled up, Erwin, Tractor400 (I think thats correct) and Smiley (not his real name, but he smiled a lot). Im pretty sure Erwin was impressed by my awesomeness as well, and sorry for calling you Elton those couple of times. I realise its a bit early to start insulting you just yet .

I think considering both of us have had no real riding in the last 3 years we both did quite well, unfortunately our ride was a little short due to some possible mechanical problems with micks bike.

I think these events are out of order, but I just spent the arvo with the outlaws, so Im pissed (so its easier to put up with them).
That completes my first ride report in a long time.

Mickv took a whole heap of pics and video, but hes an idiot so Im sure he wont post them (but thanks for the lift and ride mate)

hopefully I will be on Paul & Donna's ride, Im working on it
Old 28-02-2009
dbw Pro Addict

awesome!
Old 28-02-2009
dbw Pro Legend

dont really believe mick went riding at all, rumour has it that he is only a labor party union stooge that has infiltrated this site and his bike if it does exist is superglued to his garage floor.

first ride in 3yrs for both of you id' say.
CLUB MUD #609
Old 28-02-2009
dbw Pro Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickv View Post
awesome!
Great reporting Mick !

2 stage ride report group A and group B

We Group B meet group A after a 40k/lm thrash on the far south sandy flowing tracks to say hi to the world famous DBW CMG and Mickv. I was expecting a bigger group but with 3 years and no riding i guess thats why ?

You said Hot ?/ Nahhhh quite plesent i thought, maybe the Swiss alps have you still ?

Anyway

Tractor Pjay and i did 130 k/m by 130pm and re opened some ol tracks and cut fallen trees with knives and did some general maintance.

Keeped well away from Boggies except one which sunk to my gear lever.The pace was 7/10ths all day with minimal stops and covered alot of ground.Lunch was at D agular servo.

I played on a 80 deg step up 4 meters high. Got to 3 meters and thru my bike the rest of the way up as i slid back down .Other than that a plesent day again on a Saterday.

Lootsa MX old type fellows out with minimal saftey gear, some waved to me and i roosted them with rocks back

Thanks tractor for rear gunner all day.
And P jay for the treats back at car

The end, good night

See you Next Sat

M

yz 8oj 82it 250 k 83 it200 s 86 cr250rg 86
cr250rh 87 rm250 94 kx250 96 ktm 450 exc 03-06-and a 10
My Dream VE
Old 01-03-2009
dbw Pro Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
pretty sure Erwin was impressed by my awesomeness as well, and sorry for calling you Elton those couple of times. I realise its a bit early to start insulting you just yet .
im sure he took it as an honor
Old 01-03-2009
dbw Pro Addict

Talking

awesome report ,got a stiffy reading it , , pics are needed to confirm awesomeness
Old 01-03-2009
dbw Pro Champion

yu need to refer back to this http://www.dirtbikeworld.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=55014

and youl find true awesomeness and it's fine form here CMG.
Old 01-03-2009
Travelling Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobec View Post
Thanks tractor for rear gunner all day.
And P jay for the treats back at car
oops, it wasn't Erwin we met, it was Mobec, Tractor and P jay (smiley), remember I was pissed last night

but I did call him Erwin a few times, or Elton, or.... actually Im confused now and a little hungover.
Either way Im sure both Erwin and Elton wish they were there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickv
awesome!
it was wasn't it,
I bloody well had fun, but Im feeling it this morning
Old 01-03-2009
dbw Factory Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
oops, it wasn't Erwin we met, it was Mobec, .
(

You were right the first time CMG, Artist formely known as, Witness protection or something I think
Old 01-03-2009
dbw Pro Legend

Goddam i want a refund! I paid good coin to get rid of another scumbag collingwood supporter good to see you had a good time and your awesomeness is still intact although I suspect it was enhanced to the power of rad by the fact you were riding the most rad, awesome to the maxx motorbicycle ever built

ps. how good is the stay at home dad life hey
"Somethings are just so, it's not logical, it's not defendable in a non-emotive debate, it just is and so should it be." BC
Sponsored Links