Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 ktm/ Husqvarna/ Gasgas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2021 ktm/ Husqvarna/ Gasgas

    If anyone have got any information on the 2021 ktm Husqvana Gasgas’s please post up here, pictures links to threads all welcome here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • #2
    https://motocrossactionmag.com/first...tocross-bikes/

    https://adbmag.com.au/editorial/futu...k-to-ride-red/

    I think gasgas just joined the husaberg/husqvarna club.
    It pumps one way and then it pumps the other...
    you have to know what you're doing with these machines and wear gloves
    Current rides: 125 trially, 200EXC, 2x 250EXCs, XR70, DRZ70, Banshee
    https://paypal.me/dreamfieldtheory

    Comment


    • #3
      I just hope that the Gasgas follows Husaberg and runs Pds .


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Gypsy501 View Post
        I just hope that the Gasgas follows Husaberg and runs Pds .


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Why is that ? Best part of husky is the linkage.
        Michael :grinning-

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by michaelf View Post
          Why is that ? Best part of husky is the linkage.

          The only part I like about a Husky is the billet triple clamps


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • #6
            Red KTM and thats it , thats why im waiting for Rieju.
            2018 SWM650dualsportX , 2013 Gasser 300rrrrr. 08 TE 450 . 04 WR Husky . 02 530 VOR . 00 DT200 . 01 SV650 . 96 250 exc . 92 KDX250 . 83 VF750f . 90 XL250 . 86 KX80 . CT 125 . CT 75

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by michaelf View Post
              Why is that ? Best part of husky is the linkage.
              I'm the opposite. Linkage it what turns me off the Husky.
              Total Tools Penrith
              127 Coreen Avenue
              Best Service, Best Brands, Best Prices, Biggest Range.
              Like Us On Facebook

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BIGBADAL View Post
                Red KTM and thats it , thats why im waiting for Rieju.
                Can't wait to see
                It pumps one way and then it pumps the other...
                you have to know what you're doing with these machines and wear gloves
                Current rides: 125 trially, 200EXC, 2x 250EXCs, XR70, DRZ70, Banshee
                https://paypal.me/dreamfieldtheory

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tmac450 View Post
                  I'm the opposite. Linkage it what turns me off the Husky.
                  Really, thats interesting I can't gell with it, on the rare occasions I want to ride quicker.
                  Michael :grinning-

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BIGBADAL View Post
                    Red KTM and thats it , thats why im waiting for Rieju.
                    Latest news from the global financial pages are saying Pierer is lining up a long term arbitrage play at Suzuki. -smil
                    Seems he wants an option for the gentlemen who prefer Yellow !

                    I don't know ...... maybe they're the guys with Blonde Wives? :grinning-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by michaelf View Post
                      Really, thats interesting I can't gell with it, on the rare occasions I want to ride quicker.
                      Can guarantee it's a set-up issue and nothing to do with linkage or not.

                      For me it comes down to less maintenance and less to snag/damage in the really snotty stuff.

                      Wouldn't stop me owning a bike either way, but if there's an option it's the simpler version for me every time.
                      Total Tools Penrith
                      127 Coreen Avenue
                      Best Service, Best Brands, Best Prices, Biggest Range.
                      Like Us On Facebook

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yeah less maintenance is true, I hate regreasing, less hangup with linkage, everyone I know runs a guard, slides over stuff easier than pds.
                        I had mine setup by Dave Burnett, still wasnt as good as first ride on Husky with a little clicker reset. Wouldn't bother me don't ride very quick but I feel safer on linkage

                        Sent from my SM-G950F using dirtbikeworld mobile app
                        Michael :grinning-

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tmac450 View Post
                          Can guarantee it's a set-up issue and nothing to do with linkage or not.

                          For me it comes down to less maintenance and less to snag/damage in the really snotty stuff.

                          Wouldn't stop me owning a bike either way, but if there's an option it's the simpler version for me every time.

                          And 3 kgs heavier - we buy ktms because they are the lightest bikes on the market- why pay more for a heavier Husqvarnas?


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by michaelf View Post
                            I had mine setup by Dave Burnett, still wasnt as good as first ride on Husky with a little clicker reset. Wouldn't bother me don't ride very quick but I feel safer on linkage

                            Sent from my SM-G950F using dirtbikeworld mobile app
                            Was the Husky the exact same model as the Kato?

                            My 2018 350 v 2020 is a completely different animal to ride, even with the same customised forks and shock moved over from the 18 to the 20. Linkage has absolutely nothing to do with the difference.

                            Some of the worst handling bikes I've ridden had linkage. Can guarantee the linkage had nothing to do with that either.
                            Total Tools Penrith
                            127 Coreen Avenue
                            Best Service, Best Brands, Best Prices, Biggest Range.
                            Like Us On Facebook

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gypsy501 View Post
                              And 3 kgs heavier - we buy ktms because they are the lightest bikes on the market- why pay more for a heavier Husqvarnas?


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              linkage performs differently, if you had the same year kato/husky and set up to your liking it can be easily felt, how much difference you feel is dependant on the rider

                              set up is a big factor, and that is why sometimes PDS performs better
                              Total Entertainment 14 250, STIC powered, KYB suspended.
                              Huskly lovin bike whore

                              Comment

                              antalya escort
                              medyumlar
                              huluhub.com
                              kartal escort
                              ankara escort
                              Working...
                              X