Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This flu is Armageddon on our doorstep!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Pete40 View Post
    What'd they do?
    In Summary, large-scale testing, phone alerts with info relating to tracking the location of nearby infections etc.
    "Engine braking is for Kenworths" NP

    Comment


    • You know if all these idiots just went shopping as per normal there wouldn't be any issues at all , interesting how quickly people have lost their minds . Imagine all the wasted food in the coming weeks ending up as land fill , i dont get it .
      2018 SWM650dualsportX , 2013 Gasser 300rrrrr. 08 TE 450 . 04 WR Husky . 02 530 VOR . 00 DT200 . 01 SV650 . 96 250 exc . 92 KDX250 . 83 VF750f . 90 XL250 . 86 KX80 . CT 125 . CT 75

      Comment


      • The Chinese don't get it either.. how long can/will 2 Billion people.. be shut-down & locked-up?
        The pin-ball consequences of this baffle the brain... hopefully there's brains smarter than mine.
        The More I Learn... The Less I Know.
        That Which Doesn't Change... Stays The Same.
        Those That Don't Fall... Just Aren't Trying Hard Enough.
        Genius or Idiot... Sadly it's Defined by the Mediocre Masses... With their Hindsight.
        Dicklaimer... The Text above is to be Evaluated by a Responsible Person... Prior to Any Action Being Taken.

        *George Carlin*What We Do*No Bravery*Tell the Truth*911*Genetic Armageddon*Carbon Tax*Interplanetary Climate Change*Fracking*Shock Doctrine*Extinction Protocol*

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BIGBADAL View Post
          You know if all these idiots just went shopping as per normal there wouldn't be any issues at all , interesting how quickly people have lost their minds . Imagine all the wasted food in the coming weeks ending up as land fill , i dont get it .
          And yet ScoMo is trying to convince you that Aussies being Aussies is the only defence we need!
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQvzMIvG3YU

          This is not leadership.
          Before most people can process and understand that 40 mins of dribble, he will be shutting schools & locking down Sydney.
          To make out that the only threat of spread is incoming travellers or large gatherings is verging on deceit.
          He can't be that under-informed at this point.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by hairyone View Post
            The Chinese don't get it either.. how long can/will 2 Billion people.. be shut-down & locked-up?
            The pin-ball consequences of this baffle the brain... hopefully there's brains smarter than mine.
            What they don't get H1 is ...WET MArkets with live animals in cages.
            Some of them Illegally imported. And therefore not usually mixing with other animals that may be indigenous to China.
            NO One is talking about that at all.
            No one is prepared to hard ball / finger the chinese for causing this.
            AS Well house Arresting the first Doctors who shared they're very real concern that this was a new viral strain and it needs an urgent response.

            Now Aust would never have the same set of circumstances (live wet markets) But what if
            Aust was the original place where this virus started.
            Do you think the WaterMelon Greenies would be tight lipped about it ?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pete40 View Post
              What'd they do?
              Got it under control even at 8000 with masks and other things. Very encouraging.

              Originally posted by BIGBADAL View Post
              You know if all these idiots just went shopping as per normal there wouldn't be any issues at all , interesting how quickly people have lost their minds . Imagine all the wasted food in the coming weeks ending up as land fill , i dont get it .
              I find this a tricky one, because the govt said to stock up a bit and that you should be prepared to self quarantine for several weeks and now woolies has cancelled home delivery....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Motoxfox View Post
                What they don't get H1 is ...WET MArkets with live animals in cages.
                Some of them Illegally imported. And therefore not usually mixing with other animals that may be indigenous to China.
                NO One is talking about that at all.
                No one is prepared to hard ball / finger the chinese for causing this.
                AS Well house Arresting the first Doctors who shared they're very real concern that this was a new viral strain and it needs an urgent response.

                Now Aust would never have the same set of circumstances (live wet markets) But what if
                Aust was the original place where this virus started.
                Do you think the WaterMelon Greenies would be tight lipped about it ?
                It appears, in an effort to quell increasing dissent towards their fearless leader, the Chinese have claimed (via their state run media) that the US planted this virus.
                Life can be stranger than fiction.
                "Engine braking is for Kenworths" NP

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BIGBADAL View Post
                  You know if all these idiots just went shopping as per normal there wouldn't be any issues at all , interesting how quickly people have lost their minds . Imagine all the wasted food in the coming weeks ending up as land fill , i dont get it .
                  Yeah I went shopping today. Did Aldi and Woolworths. Bought nothing extra. Was heaps of people there for a Sunday afternoon. D-head behind me bought heaps of tomato sauce - wtf?

                  France is locked down. Nothing open except chemists and supermarkets and shops that sell food. No school or uni.

                  Well be at that stage in a couple of weeks or less.

                  Comment


                  • I give it a week and I'm not waiting that long.
                    The general population are too fcking stupid to be mixing with atm.
                    No offence to you guys ...unless you've got a pantry full of shit paper & tomato sauce!

                    Comment


                    • I think person to person will be slower here for several weeks.

                      .
                      Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does.

                      Nah, I'm not leaving myself out of the ignorant brigade....at times.
                      .

                      Comment


                      • Standing in line at Aldi yesterday, talking to The Wife about how stupid it is that people are panic buying stuff that won’t last for weeks (non-UHT milk, fruit and vege, etc).
                        I saw the woman in front of us flinch and then visibly stiffen... Then she turned her back on us and spent the rest of the time looking straight ahead... 😂
                        Yes, of course she was an overweight bogan.

                        And people are still going mental on the bog roll!?!

                        ————————-

                        One thing I don’t understand, is what we are supposed to do if I have to be quarantined but nobody else in my immediate family does?
                        What if The Wife and I both need to be quarantined but the kids don’t?

                        We have some options, but they are all difficult to implement AND badly flawed. And mostly involve moving the kids to stay with family members...

                        All the isolation talk seems to assume that everyone you live with, is in the same boat. Considering work places and school, I reckon that there’s a high chance that one of us could be exposed and learn of it before bringing it home.
                        Beta 200RR

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spac View Post
                          Standing in line at Aldi yesterday, talking to The Wife about how stupid it is that people are panic buying stuff that won’t last for weeks (non-UHT milk, fruit and vege, etc).
                          I saw the woman in front of us flinch and then visibly stiffen... Then she turned her back on us and spent the rest of the time looking straight ahead... 😂
                          Yes, of course she was an overweight bogan.

                          And people are still going mental on the bog roll!?!

                          ————————-

                          One thing I don’t understand, is what we are supposed to do if I have to be quarantined but nobody else in my immediate family does?
                          What if The Wife and I both need to be quarantined but the kids don’t?

                          We have some options, but they are all difficult to implement AND badly flawed. And mostly involve moving the kids to stay with family members...

                          All the isolation talk seems to assume that everyone you live with, is in the same boat. Considering work places and school, I reckon that there’s a high chance that one of us could be exposed and learn of it before bringing it home.
                          https://www.gps-can.com.au/covid19-blog/a-guide
                          I love dirtbikes!!

                          Comment


                          • The daughter is meant to return from india in a week or so, a very nice person has offered a house so she can isolate for two weeks properly.
                            She should be clear, but... If her grandparents get it they are done.

                            Comment


                            • Good link.
                              Excellent that they were allowed to write it in Australian.
                              Beta 200RR

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spac View Post
                                Good link.
                                Excellent that they were allowed to write it in Australian.
                                I think this is the sort of message that the government should be spreading widely. I feel like things will run more smoothly if were all on the same page.
                                I love dirtbikes!!

                                Comment

                                royalbeto.com betwildw.com aalobet.com trendbet giriş megaparibet.com
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler deneme bonusu deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                onlinecasinoss.com
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                Demolition derby with badass girls and enjoyed everything teen girls naked having sex Hot babe with gazoo enjoys being fucked hard
                                casino siteleri
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                sincan escort
                                Working...
                                X