Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This flu is Armageddon on our doorstep!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ggchris View Post
    No, they can read pretty well all on their own.
    I wouldnt stake my credibility on that.
    fr250r, dr650se previous: dt175, ty175jc, alpina 350, ct110x, xr250y, ty250s, ec300
    Its OK to be Human! - hopefully other precious monkeys wont be offended. #SheepToo
    ALL LIVES MATTER!

    Comment


    • Though they can't spell, obviously.

      Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

      Too old to die young.
      '18 EC300 SixDays
      '13 EC300R
      '05 EC300
      ErmmXR400
      'Oh God knows EC250
      And about a hundred road bikes, mostly Yamahas for some reason.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by OldManRiver View Post
        Sympathy vote
        Off to hospital now.
        Conspiracy theories anyone?
        I'm listening.
        fr250r, dr650se previous: dt175, ty175jc, alpina 350, ct110x, xr250y, ty250s, ec300
        Its OK to be Human! - hopefully other precious monkeys wont be offended. #SheepToo
        ALL LIVES MATTER!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OldManRiver View Post
          Off to hospital now.
          Conspiracy theories anyone?
          I'm listening.
          Hydroxychloroquine alone isn't enough to fight the virus apparently, maybe he's gone to explore the injected disinfectant option, will need some good care and equipment on hand to monitor that one



          .
          Last edited by Tom68; 03-10-2020, 01:45 PM.
          .
          Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
          .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OldManRiver View Post
            Off to hospital now.
            Conspiracy theories anyone?
            I'm listening.
            Leftist trolls are claiming that it's fake news and he's just wussing out of the debates



            Comment



            • If it doesn't use fossil fuels then it's not a toy worth having.

              Maico will rise again! !psm

              The Chiko Roll - Health food of a nation.

              Comment



              • yep - that's what they do . . . .
                Time and tide . .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OldManRiver View Post
                  Hey PK. Any stats on cases/deaths by blood group? I heard a whisper that those with type O blood are less susceptible.
                  Neanderthals had type 0 in different areas, Dr John's research suggests that the Neanderthal gened are more likely to get problematic Covid.

                  .
                  Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                  .

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post

                    Neanderthals had type 0 in different areas, Dr John's research suggests that the Neanderthal gened are more likely to get problematic Covid.

                    Interesting, mother nature/aliens constantly modifying the human race , dinosaurs were an failed experiment ,as were neanderthals ,and they are still getting knocked off by having some dna .
                    ^roost

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post
                      Neanderthals had type 0 in different areas, Dr John's research suggests that the Neanderthal gened are more likely to get problematic Covid.
                      First Tom, thanks for hooking me up with Dr John - makes a hell of a lot more sense than the average bear, But ...

                      I watched the video right through and he makes no mention whatsoever of blood type, much less ascribing type O to (some?) Neanderthals.
                      Do you have a source for this claim?

                      fr250r, dr650se previous: dt175, ty175jc, alpina 350, ct110x, xr250y, ty250s, ec300
                      Its OK to be Human! - hopefully other precious monkeys wont be offended. #SheepToo
                      ALL LIVES MATTER!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by OldManRiver View Post
                        First Tom, thanks for hooking me up with Dr John - makes a hell of a lot more sense than the average bear, But ...

                        I watched the video right through and he makes no mention whatsoever of blood type, much less ascribing type O to (some?) Neanderthals.
                        Do you have a source for this claim?
                        Just a quick google, seems type 0 Cavemen were in certain areas, may be interesting to see the covid complications in those areas, was just a quick google but, may be completely wrong.
                        .
                        Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                        .

                        Comment


                        • Actually if indeed neanderthals were at biggest risk and there was countrywide outbreak, we would be in trouble, the full aboriginal would carry the biggest% of genes , then the convict descendants because of the early mixing, that would mean only the Sudanese communities in Melbourne would be the only ones left standing .
                          ^roost

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by poper View Post
                            Actually if indeed neanderthals were at biggest risk and there was countrywide outbreak, we would be in trouble, the full aboriginal would carry the biggest% of genes , then the convict descendants because of the early mixing, that would mean only the Sudanese communities in Melbourne would be the only ones left standing .
                            They'll kill each other fighting over the leftovers, didn't need Nosty for that one.
                            .
                            Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                            .

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by poper View Post
                              the full aboriginal would carry the biggest% of (Neanderthal) genes
                              That was the common understanding until recently. It has now been blurred by the recent (last decade) discovery of the Denisovan people who may well have provided Aboriginals with much of the DNA previuosly thought to be Neanderthal. Denisovan DNA has not been fully sequenced yet.

                              fr250r, dr650se previous: dt175, ty175jc, alpina 350, ct110x, xr250y, ty250s, ec300
                              Its OK to be Human! - hopefully other precious monkeys wont be offended. #SheepToo
                              ALL LIVES MATTER!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by OldManRiver View Post
                                That was the common understanding until recently. It has now been blurred by the recent (last decade) discovery of the Denisovan people who may well have provided Aboriginals with much of the DNA previuosly thought to be Neanderthal. Denisovan DNA has not been fully sequenced yet.
                                Interesting subject, i can see problems with the homozappers and the neanderthals from 1000s of years ago, ultimate racism ,carried on to this day , kind of like the 999999.0%[dna] homozapper hating the 000000.1% neanderthal[dna] .
                                ^roost

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                medyumlar
                                huluhub.com
                                kartal escort
                                ankara escort
                                Working...
                                X