Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This flu is Armageddon on our doorstep!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post
    IMy area is locked down from Midnight tonight.

    Vic Mudmap out of lockdowns.

    https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/sites...%20Roadmap.pdf
    Yep, no map there, none at all . . .

    Victoria, the social and economic wasteland of Australia . .

    Time and tide . .

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post
      IMy area is locked down from Midnight tonight.

      Vic Mudmap out of lockdowns.

      https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/sites...%20Roadmap.pdf
      over info , useless info for 99% of the population, NSW had a map showing locked areas in red, unlocked in green or white. What is going on down there?
      ^roost

      Comment


      • quote=poper "the Vietnam protests in Martin place were awesome to watch".
        You're likely more ancient than all of us DBWer's. I'm a wise-up to you poper.

        That's/yet no-excuse for-your playing the fool. I'm/we're a wise-up to/that too.
        Even-if you do-have played-me for-a fool: Kudos to you: I'd gladly credit that.
        ================================================== =======

        Speaking of a grumpy Grandma:
        I did respect Jen for many years.

        Walk-her westy-bitch in-a common: My-mutt:
        Today, accused me of selfish-hogging Pfizer.

        ie. Denying somebody more needy than me:
        I-then spat-my dummy: Do comment please.

        Edit: She's not my grandma; respect elders:
        Old people are old, I'll pay & award her that.

        I'd really like/wish a-respect those/our elders:
        Sometimes old is/for no 'cause-but being old.

        Edit2: I'd never wish-death upon anybody:
        Yet: Rupert Murdoch: Die you 90yo prune.
        The More I Learn... The Less I Know.
        That Which Doesn't Change... Stays The Same.
        Those That Don't Fall... Just Aren't Trying Hard Enough.
        Genius or Idiot... Sadly it's Defined by the Mediocre Masses... With their Hindsight.
        Dicklaimer... The Text above is to be Evaluated by a Responsible Person... Prior to Any Action Being Taken.

        *George Carlin*What We Do*No Bravery*Tell the Truth*911*Genetic Armageddon*Carbon Tax*Interplanetary Climate Change*Fracking*Shock Doctrine*Extinction Protocol*

        Comment



        • My thoughts currently are...people once on this planet... were smarter than us.. pre the Ice Age.
          What a massive stoner spin-out .. maybe true.. b4 yoose arc-up.. I haven't smoked pot in years.

          How/who else-to explain their management & manipulation of massive rocks being their legacy.
          I'm not saying it's aliens, necessarily, yet it-is skill & talent that we honestly can't & don't fathom.

          Whether it's anti-gravity or molecular-morphing... It's some pretty profound shit whatever IMHO.
          I'd encourage yoose to suss-out places such-as Göbekli Tepe.. Better to toke on a joint first.


          .
          The More I Learn... The Less I Know.
          That Which Doesn't Change... Stays The Same.
          Those That Don't Fall... Just Aren't Trying Hard Enough.
          Genius or Idiot... Sadly it's Defined by the Mediocre Masses... With their Hindsight.
          Dicklaimer... The Text above is to be Evaluated by a Responsible Person... Prior to Any Action Being Taken.

          *George Carlin*What We Do*No Bravery*Tell the Truth*911*Genetic Armageddon*Carbon Tax*Interplanetary Climate Change*Fracking*Shock Doctrine*Extinction Protocol*

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 380EXCQLD View Post
            More lies from the TGA:



            A healthy mind & body remains the single most effective way to reduce severe illness and death from infection.
            Wow isn't context fun. The context is COV-2 so the sentence reads better with this at the end ".... way to reduce sever illness and death from covid-19."
            There are a heap of people on this planet that are not of healthy mind & body. I'd be ok for them to survive. I know a number of people that are of healthy mind & body that are f kn maggots.
            I'm not blue eyed and blonde hair and happy to be alive. I survived the vax shots and will survive the virus. Going riding on Wednesday with my mates, can't wait!


            Comment


            • Originally posted by axel View Post

              Wow isn't context fun. The context is COV-2 so the sentence reads better with this at the end ".... way to reduce sever illness and death from covid-19."
              There are a heap of people on this planet that are not of healthy mind & body. I'd be ok for them to survive. I know a number of people that are of healthy mind & body that are f kn maggots.
              I'm not blue eyed and blonde hair and happy to be alive.I survived the vax shots and will survive the virus. Going riding on Wednesday with my mates, can't wait!
              Good for you axel.
              My issue isn't with people choosing to have an experimental vaccine, it's with the lies being told to coerce and guilt people into it.

              Working on maintaining physical & mental health has zero negative side effects.
              The same cannot be said for any of the covid vaccines.

              Add for context that the TGA is actively preventing Australian doctors from prescribing safe medicine that's proving to be an effective treatment for covid patients.

              Comment


              • OK that's fine.

                Comment


                • No doubt I've said before healthy athletes are vulnerable to infections because their bodies are flatout repairing damage from training and competing.

                  Double Dose Madi Wilson Hospitalised with Covid.

                  https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...tal-with-covid
                  .
                  Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                  .

                  Comment


                  • CFMEU members don't want to get vaccinated.

                    .
                    Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                    .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post
                      CFMEU members don't want to get vaccinated.

                      Ohh, thats a jail term right there for kicking a innocent animal on leash ..
                      ^roost

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post
                        CFMEU members don't want to get vaccinated.
                        What's amazing is that members expected representation by the CFMEU
                        Dopey members don't understand why they're referred to as comrades, or that the Fabian Socialists they put into power are the ones ultimately screwing them in the arse.

                        It's similar here in Qld where the nurses union has chosen to be selective about which Articles of the Declaration of Human Rights they'll uphold.
                        Their support of government mandated coercion that tramples their members basic human rights is unprecedented in my lifetime.
                        It's no wonder that big fat grub Palmer has the fastest growing political party in the country... people are desperate and disillusioned with their 'leaders'/representatives.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by poper View Post

                          Ohh, thats a jail term right there for kicking a innocent animal on leash ..
                          Why would someone take a dog to a protest?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 380EXCQLD View Post

                            What's amazing is that members expected representation by the CFMEU
                            Dopey members don't understand why they're referred to as comrades, or that the Fabian Socialists they put into power are the ones ultimately screwing them in the arse.

                            It's similar here in Qld where the nurses union has chosen to be selective about which Articles of the Declaration of Human Rights they'll uphold.
                            Their support of government mandated coercion that tramples their members basic human rights is unprecedented in my lifetime.
                            It's no wonder that big fat grub Palmer has the fastest growing political party in the country... people are desperate and disillusioned with their 'leaders'/representatives.
                            Yer it gets awkward when we find out our peers, leaders, comrades or people we assumed were like minded have some completely opposing views. We all come from different ideologies, accepting that other people have completely (in our minds) irrational views of the same situation is part of the understanding of the feeble Human psyche.

                            We're always getting ****ed over by our leaders, they're all there ultimately for their own feeble ego's,

                            But smart arse ****** kicking a maybe 3 to 5 year old, well lets wait till the Hospitals are full of Covid then admit him.
                            Last edited by Tom68; 20-09-2021, 09:48 PM.
                            .
                            Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                            .

                            Comment


                            • It's not just Melbourne's dogs getting roughed up either.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post

                                Yer it gets awkward when we find out our peers, leaders, comrades or people we assumed were like minded have some completely opposing views. We all come from different ideologies, accepting that other people have completely (in our minds) irrational views of the same situation is part of the understanding of the feeble Human psyche.

                                We're always getting ****ed over by our leaders, they're all there ultimately for their own feeble ego's,

                                But smart arse ****** kicking a maybe 3 to 5 year old, well lets wait till the Hospitals are full of Covid then admit him.
                                I'm not sure what 3 to 5 year old you're referring to?

                                The other angle to this is that construction is fcked in all states, not just Dan's communist hell hole.
                                Large domestic construction companies up here are going to the wall because they can't fulfill their contracts due to lack of materials.
                                So, regardless of Dan's fantasy 'roadmap', the economy is proper fcked.

                                The entire country was sold out by both sides of government as they gradually(Fabians love it) allowed our nation to become dependent upon a potential adversary for many essential components of our modern way of life.
                                I'd suggest anyone who believes in was an accident is a delusional fool.

                                What's also interesting is the change in the dynamic of the protests.
                                It's no longer just the great unwashed or professional protestors who the cops are used to pushing around.
                                When the trades come out in force (regardless of union representation) the cops don't stand a chance.
                                Might be just enough to wipe that smug smile of Dan's face.

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                medyumlar
                                huluhub.com
                                kartal escort
                                ankara escort
                                Working...
                                X