Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This flu is Armageddon on our doorstep!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Max at the Flat View Post


    Not the shop owners decision, $5K fine for not following the "rules".............................cant even go to the Boozer freaking spoilsports

    I will just continue to be an outcast of society, oh woe is me
    This is not true at all. They are all mostly misinterpreting the rules, or falling for Govt tricks to reduce their liability and push it on the business.

    The shop/business is not liable for ensuring COVID compliance, the onus is on the shopper to comply. Businesses have no legal right to see any such personal records (vaccination certificates, mask exemptions, etc). The rules stipulate that the business "may check" for vaccination certificates and the customer "may refuse" to show it. They always have the right to refuse service, but that opens up a whole other can of worms that any sensible business should be avoiding.

    To comply, all a business has to do is display a sign stating the regulations that require the customer should be vaccinated to enter, etc, etc. That way the business has met it's compliance obligations and the onus is on the shopper, who can be fined by the police if caught. Several of the smarter retailers are doing exactly that. Essential services can still serve vaxed and essential non-vaxed so they don't need to check or stipulate anything.

    FYI, it's a 20k fine for the business for not complying. Problem is, most of them don't know what they have to do to comply.
    Total Tools Penrith
    127 Coreen Avenue
    Best Service, Best Brands, Best Prices, Biggest Range.
    Like Us On Facebook

    Comment


    • So why are we being coerced to take experimental drugs that don't affect the virus?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 380EXCQLD View Post
        So why are we being coerced to take experimental drugs that don't affect the virus?
        They do affect the virus, just not as much as we have come to expect from "vaccines". The experiments can and should continue - preferably not on us.

        The situation with Djokovic is interesting. He is refused entry for not being vaccinated, yet he has had the disease. Do they care about his antibody count? Indeed, do they guarantee it is safe to vaccinate someone who has suffered Covid? Unthinking bureacracy gone mad.
        Same rule for everybody, cause everybody's the same! - right?
        dr650se previous: dt175, ty175jc, alpina 350, ct110x, xr250y, ty250s, ec300, fr250r
        Its OK to be Human! - hopefully other precious monkeys wont be offended. #SheepToo
        ALL LIVES MATTER!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OldManRiver View Post
          They do affect the virus, just not as much as we have come to expect from "vaccines". The experiments can and should continue - preferably not on us.

          The situation with Djokovic is interesting. He is refused entry for not being vaccinated, yet he has had the disease. Do they care about his antibody count? Indeed, do they guarantee it is safe to vaccinate someone who has suffered Covid? Unthinking bureacracy gone mad.
          Same rule for everybody, cause everybody's the same! - right?
          I'm yet to see any real world data that backs that up.
          Being double-pumped sure didn't help that lying pos Colin Powell, but surprise surprise... suddenly comorbidity matters.

          They don't guarantee the vaccines are safe for anyone, period.
          They also don't guarantee that they'll work.
          Yet they'll actively encourage employers to stand you down for not taking these big pharma snake oils.
          Unthinking bureaucracy gone mad indeed

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 380EXCQLD View Post
            I'm yet to see any real world data that backs that up.
            What would satisy you? A control group perhaps?
            dr650se previous: dt175, ty175jc, alpina 350, ct110x, xr250y, ty250s, ec300, fr250r
            Its OK to be Human! - hopefully other precious monkeys wont be offended. #SheepToo
            ALL LIVES MATTER!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 380EXCQLD View Post


              Being double-pumped sure didn't help that lying pos Colin Powell, but surprise surprise... suddenly comorbidity matters.


              Old People and people with comorbidities catching Covid and clogging up the health care system is what the whole World shutdown and our ongoing over reaction has all been about.

              I've got a niece who is immunocompromised, the only hope she has of surviving Covid is the half assed vaccines that we have, and even then the infection may lead to her death, but we have to do what's available or put her in a bubble that would make being alive pointless.

              My factory neighbour has had Covid, he's less than impressed with having no taste buds or sense of smell anymore.
              .
              Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
              .

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tom68 View Post

                Old People and people with comorbidities catching Covid and clogging up the health care system is what the whole World shutdown and our ongoing over reaction has all been about.

                I've got a niece who is immunocompromised, the only hope she has of surviving Covid is the half assed vaccines that we have, and even then the infection may lead to her death, but we have to do what's available or put her in a bubble that would make being alive pointless.

                My factory neighbour has had Covid, he's less than impressed with having no taste buds or sense of smell anymore.
                My factory neighbour on the other side has had Covid as well, says he just felt shit for two days.
                .
                Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OldManRiver View Post
                  What would satisy you? A control group perhaps?
                  Leaving people to decide on what goes into their bodies without coercion would go along way toward my satisfaction.
                  There is a control group, despite endless attempts by government, media and various other bullies to demonize & belittle us.

                  As for evidence of vaccine efficacy against covid, wouldn't global statistics for cases, symptoms & deaths be the appropriate measures?
                  I'm not satisfied that the economic success of Pfizer, J&J, Moderna etc. is enough to call it a win.

                  Comment


                  • The phone I've been using to log-in to shops doesn't have a sim-card in it:
                    The App still functions & to all intents & purposes: It looks & appears legit:
                    The main difference is.. E.T.. Can't ever phone home.. Without that-a Sim.
                    ================================================== =====

                    Yeah: That's right true & correct axel.
                    Phone auto-connects to home Wi-Fi.
                    The App then downloads all the info.
                    Nah it doesn't: It's-off B4 I get home.
                    ===========================

                    I'm with you 380EXCQLD. Follow the Money.. This is suss.
                    But-then: So was 911.. 20 years ago... Bastards have Gall.
                    Those in the know-know: Us-plebs are-but mere-peasants.
                    ============================================

                    Tell us Tom.. Please do vent... Maybe nothing will come of it... Consider yourself DBW cyber hugged.
                    I value your input... I'm a hapless bum... That/this shouldn't dissuade you from your heartfelt feelings.

                    I genuinely wish to be sincere.. I believe I am... What-who sarcastic-bastard ruined-truth & intimacy?
                    Edit: See what I mean: Every bastard is paranoid... That's the/our modern internet: It's a shame imo.

                    I'm an Introvert.. I suck my pain-in 'til I'm ready to regurgitate-it... Not ideal... Hence I suggest a vent.
                    & when I do spat.. What goes around comes around... That's no-answer, nor-progress, for humanity.
                    ================================================== =========================

                    I'm a professional bum... such is life... frankly... I don't care if I contract the virus or not.
                    Yet: I would care-heaps if-I inadvertently passed it-on to-someone who got sick & died.
                    Hence I'm getting vaccinated. I-myself; live-die-whatever. I'd prefer not-guilty of-others.
                    The More I Learn... The Less I Know.
                    That Which Doesn't Change... Stays The Same.
                    Those That Don't Fall... Just Aren't Trying Hard Enough.
                    Genius or Idiot... Sadly it's Defined by the Mediocre Masses... With their Hindsight.
                    Dicklaimer... The Text above is to be Evaluated by a Responsible Person... Prior to Any Action Being Taken.

                    *George Carlin*What We Do*No Bravery*Tell the Truth*911*Genetic Armageddon*Carbon Tax*Interplanetary Climate Change*Fracking*Shock Doctrine*Extinction Protocol*

                    Comment


                    • LOL offline QR check in.

                      Comment


                      • Hairy , can you remove that post, because the fed gov and telstra have a huge data racket going on, [both making billions out of it] .
                        ^roost

                        Comment


                        • Mountain Biker possible Pfizer reaction, possible inadvertent intravenous injection ore maybe an allergic reaction.

                          .
                          Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                          .

                          Comment


                          • Pro Vaxxer Dr John finds another couple of bad reactions, one at least a probable intravenous injection.

                            Play from 24 minutes.

                            .
                            Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                            .

                            Comment


                            • What sub human behaviour in melbore , , are these normal sane people??or savages?
                              ^roost

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by poper View Post
                                What sub human behaviour in melbore , , are these normal sane people??or savages?
                                Now you know why Dan had to lock them down.

                                Melbourne unlocked.jpg
                                Last edited by Tom68; 31-10-2021, 06:48 PM.
                                .
                                Ignorance leads to confidence more often than knowledge does
                                .

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                medyumlar
                                huluhub.com
                                kartal escort
                                ankara escort
                                Working...
                                X