Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strumm's mucky rides 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by strummer View Post
    Basically had to teach myself how to strum the guitar again, but yep, getting better now. Nearly had to change my name from Strummer to Fumbler there for a while!
    this could be interesting if you fumble on the bikes... can we start a thread called fumbler's mucky rides 2014?

    Comment


    • On the topic of gangs we dont wear matching pajamas, our bikes are of varied makes, the majority of drugs on our rides are anti-imflamtories.
      2012 KLX450

      Comment


      • Originally posted by roundcat View Post
        On the topic of gangs we dont wear matching pajamas, our bikes are of varied makes, the majority of drugs on our rides are anti-imflamtories.
        ^rof
        The Pale Rider "Well, if you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a a long wait".

        "PALS"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mr bergman View Post
          this could be interesting if you fumble on the bikes... can we start a thread called fumbler's mucky rides 2014?
          STUMBLER...

          Yep I am glad you are getting back on the horse again Strummdidilly!!
          The Pale Rider "Well, if you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a a long wait".

          "PALS"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by strummer View Post



            That's a worry actually. If we are a gang, don't we need to get permission from the government before we ride together?

            More of a Gaggle or a Murder of riders, or stackers...^lol
            The Pale Rider "Well, if you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a a long wait".

            "PALS"

            Comment


            • A gang is no good without patches,who's nan can sew us up some badass patches?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ktm claire View Post
                i guess 'whats not wrong with the hippy bus?' is a better question..

                barry had chicks exposing their breasts at him too - oh, oops was that me after the whistle?!

                Maybe a paint job would help, bound to get some thumbs up with something like this


                Dam!!! I need to learn how to whistle....
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Pale Rider View Post
                  Murder of riders, or stackers...^lol
                  ^lol

                  That's a classic Wayne (aka. 'The Bike Whisperer')


                  Originally posted by roundcat View Post
                  the majority of drugs on our rides are anti-imflamtories.
                  And this one had us rolling on the floor. Yet... how true...

                  Originally posted by kawasaki glenn View Post
                  A gang is no good without patches,who's nan can sew us up some badass patches?
                  I can see it now.... 'Grandma's Boys'.

                  Originally posted by Pale Rider View Post
                  STUMBLER...

                  Yep I am glad you are getting back on the horse again Strummdidilly!!
                  Thanks mate. I am glad to be feeling the oats once again.
                  5 months away has been too long.

                  Signed,
                  Stumbler...er Fumbler... er Tumbler...ahh f*** it, Andy
                  Be kind whenever possible...
                  It is always possible
                  .
                  His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

                  Strummer's music at https://soundcloud.com/vospar-gem

                  Videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/strummerdrz?feature=mhum
                  Snail Trails info here: http://snail-trails.sportsontheweb.net/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pale Rider View Post
                    More of a Gaggle or a Murder of riders, or stackers...^lol
                    gotta love those collective nouns... a parliament of owls, an ostentation of peacocks, a clowder of cats.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mr bergman View Post
                      gotta love those collective nouns... a parliament of owls, an ostentation of peacocks, a clowder of cats.
                      I submit.......................A family of dirt bikers
                      Dennis

                      I treat my body like a temple..........my only downfall is that I worship Bundy Rum

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dennis View Post
                        I submit.......................A family of dirt bikers

                        A 'roost' of bikers??

                        Or sticking with motorcyclists apparent need to liken themselves to wild west cowboys, how about

                        A 'posse'???

                        Although it is nice to think of you all as family.
                        Imagine the child support payments!
                        Be kind whenever possible...
                        It is always possible
                        .
                        His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

                        Strummer's music at https://soundcloud.com/vospar-gem

                        Videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/strummerdrz?feature=mhum
                        Snail Trails info here: http://snail-trails.sportsontheweb.net/

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by strummer View Post
                          A 'roost' of bikers??

                          Or sticking with motorcyclists apparent need to liken themselves to wild west cowboys, how about

                          A 'posse'???

                          Although it is nice to think of you all as family.
                          Imagine the child support payments!
                          Do you get extra payments if some are "special needs " ?
                          Platinum Club Mud 697

                          "Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional illogical minority and promoted by mainstream media which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by DV8 View Post
                            Do you get extra payments if some are "special needs " ?
                            Reckon we'd go broke in that case!
                            Be kind whenever possible...
                            It is always possible
                            .
                            His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

                            Strummer's music at https://soundcloud.com/vospar-gem

                            Videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/strummerdrz?feature=mhum
                            Snail Trails info here: http://snail-trails.sportsontheweb.net/

                            Comment


                            • I'm special.., yep I've used "Posse" many times....although "Famiglia' is about right ...
                              The Pale Rider "Well, if you're waitin' for a woman to make up her mind, you may have a a long wait".

                              "PALS"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by strummer View Post
                                Although it is nice to think of you all as family.
                                Imagine the child support payments!
                                I don't take cheques.............
                                Dennis

                                I treat my body like a temple..........my only downfall is that I worship Bundy Rum

                                Comment

                                royalbeto.com betwildw.com aalobet.com trendbet giriş megaparibet.com
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler deneme bonusu deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                onlinecasinoss.com
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                Demolition derby with badass girls and enjoyed everything teen girls naked having sex Hot babe with gazoo enjoys being fucked hard
                                casino siteleri
                                deneme bonusu veren siteler
                                sincan escort
                                Working...
                                X