Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strumm's mucky rides 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by strummer View Post
    Welcome mate. I'll be taking out a small group of newer riders soon. Possibly a grade 2 ride. Keep your eyes peeled, could suit your partner.

    Catch you soon.
    I'm keen for that ride if that's ok,sounds perfect to get some riding fitness back.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by strummer View Post
      Welcome mate. I'll be taking out a small group of newer riders soon. Possibly a grade 2 ride. Keep your eyes peeled, could suit your partner.

      Catch you soon.
      Also keen to come along and have a ride on this 1.

      Comment


      • No worries Mat, you and Bec are welcome anytime.
        Glenn, don't forget your whoopie cushion.
        Welcome Curtis.

        So, looks like I better put the ride up for grabs then!

        How's next Sunday 7th July suit?


        Strumm
        Sandy
        Jon
        Curtis
        Glenn
        Mat
        Bec
        Dingo
        Mrs D

        Reckon thats about the right size group for this ride.

        Any newer riders out there who would like to step up to grade 2-3 terrain and missed out, just let me know by PM.
        Be kind whenever possible...
        It is always possible
        .
        His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

        Strummer's music at https://soundcloud.com/vospar-gem

        Videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/strummerdrz?feature=mhum
        Snail Trails info here: http://snail-trails.sportsontheweb.net/

        Comment


        • can i come please,please ^lol^lol

          have a good ride you guys

          mickd

          p.s op 2morrow @ 6.30pm:grinning-
          mickd

          ktm 350 exc rt
          triumph 800xc 2014
          drz 400E

          Comment


          • Sounds good strummer..

            Will there be much bitumen on the ride ? Reason being Rowena isn't to keen on road riding..cars freak her out a fair bit as she's so new to riding. She loves the dirt though

            Cheers

            Comment


            • Thats handy Mick u dont miss the big game tonight
              Guaranteed Gutter Protection
              Perfection in protection

              It bloody works as well
              1300 308 441

              Club Mud 612

              Dr650se Adventure machine

              Comment


              • And is this ride going to be learner level/ snail trail, she doesn't want to hold everyone up if it gets to tricky. I told her not to worry, but alas...... :speechles

                Comment


                • Sooner than you thought Mick?

                  They must know how much you want to get back on the bike.

                  Originally posted by mickd View Post
                  can i come please,please ^lol^lol

                  have a good ride you guys

                  mickd

                  p.s op 2morrow @ 6.30pm:grinning-
                  Be kind whenever possible...
                  It is always possible
                  .
                  His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

                  Strummer's music at https://soundcloud.com/vospar-gem

                  Videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/strummerdrz?feature=mhum
                  Snail Trails info here: http://snail-trails.sportsontheweb.net/

                  Comment


                  • I'd say about 200 metres of bitumen, then all dirt.

                    No worries about holding anyone up. If anything is too hard, we will either help her, show her how, do it for her or turn around and go another way! :grinning-

                    Originally posted by Dingo101 View Post
                    And is this ride going to be learner level/ snail trail, she doesn't want to hold everyone up if it gets to tricky. I told her not to worry, but alas...... :speechles
                    Be kind whenever possible...
                    It is always possible
                    .
                    His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

                    Strummer's music at https://soundcloud.com/vospar-gem

                    Videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/strummerdrz?feature=mhum
                    Snail Trails info here: http://snail-trails.sportsontheweb.net/

                    Comment


                    • Sweet as...cheers strummer :grinning-

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by strummer View Post
                        No worries Mat, you and Bec are welcome anytime.
                        Glenn, don't forget your whoopie cushion.
                        Welcome Curtis.

                        So, looks like I better put the ride up for grabs then!

                        How's next Sunday 7th July suit?


                        Strumm
                        Sandy
                        Jon
                        Curtis
                        Glenn
                        Mat
                        Bec
                        Dingo
                        Mrs D

                        Reckon thats about the right size group for this ride.

                        Any newer riders out there who would like to step up to grade 2-3 terrain and missed out, just let me know by PM.
                        I'll sweep if you want, Narelle is off on a girls weekend away
                        Dennis

                        I treat my body like a temple..........my only downfall is that I worship Bundy Rum

                        Comment


                        • just moved from melbourne and havent rode for a year or so. looking at something easy to get me back into the saddle. im not rego at the moment. looking at doing something in a couple weeks if someone could help us out.. cheers..

                          Comment


                          • Hey Vervie, welcome to QLD. Was meaning to ask what the riding is like around Melbourne? Could be heading that way soon.

                            Unfortunately, we ask that all riders who ride with us be registered and licenced, so looks like you'll miss these rides.

                            Plenty of other folks on here who'd be willing to show you around though.

                            Will you be going rego soon?
                            Be kind whenever possible...
                            It is always possible
                            .
                            His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama

                            Strummer's music at https://soundcloud.com/vospar-gem

                            Videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/strummerdrz?feature=mhum
                            Snail Trails info here: http://snail-trails.sportsontheweb.net/

                            Comment


                            • Any chance of one more on that ride on the 7/7.

                              Comment


                              • im licensed, just not rego up here at the moment. going to look at getting it registered soon. i ll just have to keep an eye for more rides at this standard.
                                riding in melbourne mate is very good. plenty of places to ride. depending on what side your going. hook up with dirtbike world blokes.

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VXabbPeDgw
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6zM8-mZcp0

                                first time putting links here.. try these out

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                medyumlar
                                huluhub.com
                                kartal escort
                                ankara escort
                                Working...
                                X